• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

General Session 11-1 CST: New Info for Sat.

Noon CST...is a must see. You can find it posted on CC, along with an informative booklet in your changeover boxes. However, due to the high volume of viewers, there may be some technical difficulties. Stay patient and keep trying! Also, look out for other updates on the SE CN and March/April specials. Overall, the conference has been a great experience with delicious food and a fantastic atmosphere. For our Canadian friends, unfortunately, the presentation may only be available for US viewers. But don't worry, there will be plenty of pictures and updates to enjoy later. Some attendees have already expressed their excitement and eagerness to get back home and share everything they've learned with
I just watched the whole thing - and I am THRILLED THRILLED THRILLED!

I am so excited about my future with PC!

kam said:
What I want to find out more about, is if, as a Consultant, if I don't submit sales in a month and I am "inactive" - what does that really mean for ME? It appears as though if I do not submit $150 in a month, it affects my Team Leader or Director.

Since the Director levels requires ACTIVE lines, and I don't submit in a given month, that would affect my director since I would be an INACTIVE line.

Only ONE person in a line has to be active!! it's not as bad as it seems.

Director, AD, and Senior Direct: For April, May, and June, they will compare your earnings under the old and new plan, and pay you the higher.Pretty nice company, huh?Robin

Any news yet on incentives??? I am dying here! Just watched the video! I love the new plan. I think it will be easier to recruit and build. I don't think you will be able to have "lazy" months anymore. This new plan is all about consistancy.

Car program for the higher levels!!Robin

Did they say anything about what they are going to do next year instead of a Leadership Conf?

I am looking forward to seeing the new consultant news and the March & April host/guest specials.

I wonder where they are? I thought they were being posted today?

priscilla said:
Car program for the higher levels!!

Robin

Yeah top is $900 a month-good gracious!!

Kodeysmom said:
Yeah top is $900 a month-good gracious!!

Any car you want! Your current payment if you want! WOW!!

Robin

THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!! With the new plan it will be so much easier to build our teams and encourage our consultants to get out there and recruit their very first consultant! It is no longer intimidating and complicated to promote to director...

IT IS SO ACHEIVABLE FOR EVERYONE! WAHOOOOO!!!!! :chef:

I don't think they ever said there won't be any more leaderships, what they said is this is the last of it's kind. I think with this restructure, they will restructure leadership too! jmo

I have called my director and my AD. Where is everyone with the news? I need to know so I can actually get something done today. I have sat in front of this computer all morning with my hot coccoa. Help Me~ I am starting to get a buzz from the chocolate.

where abouts in IA is oxford? I'm in IL, but can look out the window into IA

I was just told that the specials for March is the silicone bake stuff and pans and April is all the new bamboo stuff.....that is all I know for now!

candiejayne said:
where abouts in IA is oxford? I'm in IL, but can look out the window into IA
I live about 15 just west of Iowa City. Where are you in IL?

kam said:
What I want to find out more about, is if, as a Consultant, if I don't submit sales in a month and I am "inactive" - what does that really mean for ME? It appears as though if I do not submit $150 in a month, it affects my Team Leader or Director.

Since the Director levels requires ACTIVE lines, and I don't submit in a given month, that would affect my director since I would be an INACTIVE line.

coriatc said:
Only ONE person in a line has to be active!! it's not as bad as it seems.

I guess what I was trying to say was:

It appears as though if I am inactive for one month it does not affect ME so much as it might affect my TL, or Director. Especially if they don't have a lot of lines.

I am trying to figure out Consultant Level effect of the $150/month sales requirement. I can't seem to find out what happens in the month that I am inactive. I have no recruits and I am just at the Consultant Level. So what happens during those months I am inactive? Nothing? If I sumbit $150 or more the next month, I guess my career sales are still in place. So maybe this is better than the $200 rolling (for me as a consultant).

Last edited:
Everyone should watch all 3 slides - I just did and I am soooooo excited about my future with PC!!! Each slide will have stuff that doesn't pertain to you right now but each slide also has information that applies to everyone. WATCH ALL 3! Even though it is a ways away from me currently, I am happy to hear about the car allowance. I've always felt that PC was behind the times by offering jewelry but nothing to do with vehicles. I am a practical person and would rather have a vehicle (we all need one for our business) than jewelry that may or may not be my style.I am off to the local farmer's market with my catalog tote!!!P.S. My hubby just said his confidence about my career with PC was boosted by this news....so watch with your loved ones :)

It almost seems as though there is no more "coasting by" to be a director. They really want directors to be active team leaders AND builders.

Right now I can't see myself putting enough into PC to become a TL or Director (that was never my goal). But, I would have to say, IF I made the decision to quit my FT job and put all my effort into PC, I could see that it might be easier for me to reach pretty good income levels to make it worth my while to quit the FT job.

kam said:
I guess what I was trying to say was:

It appears as though if I am inactive for one month it does not affect ME so much as it might affect my TL, or Director. Especially if they don't have a lot of lines.

I am trying to figure out Consultant Level effect of the $150/month sales requirement. I can't seem to find out what happens in the month that I am inactive. I have no recruits and I am just at the Consultant Level. So what happens during those months I am inactive? Nothing? If I sumbit $150 or more the next month, I guess my career sales are still in place. So maybe this is better than the $200 rolling (for me as a consultant).

Correct. They are rewarding for consistency. Your upline will see something if you do not do $150 in a month, but that means they need to have more than the minimum people to be safe...same as now. The difference is if they do not have the minimum requirements to receive the Director benefits they get the next level down overrides. If the next month they have the requirements for Director, they again receive the Director benefits.

Consistency is what the company is rewarding.

Robin

I'm excited to see that Team Leaders will receive Home office leads! They are trying to build their businesses, too! This will help them promote and therefore help the upline!

The news coming from HO has really re-ignited my interest in the business. I was thisclose to quitting this year, but since I have some shows on the books this month and next, and still have 2 active consultants under me, I'm feeling a renewed sense of happiness about the company and my business! Way to go PC - they knew they needed to fix the career plan and I think they did it right this time!! :)

I didn't see in the videos anything about whether you lose career sales or not. Nor did I see anything about being inactive for 6 months. Does anyone know when you actually lose career sales and/or recruits by being inactive??

I am soooo excited about the new program. I watched all three videos and they give alot more information. I am really excited to see they now have a car program if you want to work hard and achieve it. For someone who has been sitting on the fence as to do they want to move up in the company or stay where they are, it really makes you want to do more. Way to go Pampered Chef. WAY TO GO...........

So do we know what the March and April Host Specials are? I haven't seen it anywhere.

And anything about a recruiting promotion?

Where is all the news from today???
I am super excited about the new career plan!

I don't know the monthly specials but the recruiting promotion for Jan-Feb is:

1st recruit $100PC$ and $25 cash ($30 for directors) when they do $1250 in 30 days
2nd recruit $200PC$ and $25 cash ($30 for directors) when they do $1250 in 30 days
3rd recruit $300PC$ and $25 cash ($30 for directors) when they do $1250 in 30 days
4th recruit 400PC$ and $25 cash ($30 for directors) when they do $1250 in 30 days
5th recruit 500 PC$ and $25 ($30 for directors) cash when they do $1250 in 30 days

That's $1500 PC$ if you recruit 5 and $25 cash for every recruit.

They get $100 in whatever products they want if they submit $1250 in 30 days.

Last edited:
holy moly! i can't wait to get that flyer to my potential!

pcROX said:
I didn't see in the videos anything about whether you lose career sales or not. Nor did I see anything about being inactive for 6 months. Does anyone know when you actually lose career sales and/or recruits by being inactive??

I too was wondering about this. In the one slide they did stress that you don't "Go" innactive anymore. I'm assuming there is some kind of change to the loss of career sales thing. I'm hoping!!!

I was wondering the same thing - I think it will be in the fine print - while I agree somewhat with it - I also think sometimes its not so easy - like in the summer months - with vacations - it was nice to have a month "off" not to worry - I will not be happy if after 3 years (this month!) I lose my 115,000 career sales because of a vacation or crazy schedule -

If you don't submit $150 in a month you are inactive that month. If you submit $150 the next month you are active again. If you do not submit $150 in two consecutive months you lose your lifetime sales.

Note: I actually came back on here to add that very thing!

I've watched all the info. on the career plan. I understood that you could go 'inactive' if you didn't have $150 a month as a consultant, but you were not inactive just because you missed a month. I got the impression that you could still end up inactive, but I thought it would be if you did not have any sales for, what is it now......3 months?

byrd1956 said:
I've watched all the info. on the career plan. I understood that you could go 'inactive' if you didn't have $150 a month as a consultant, but you were not inactive just because you missed a month. I got the impression that you could still end up inactive, but I thought it would be if you did not have any sales for, what is it now......3 months?

No it's 2 months, just like it is now. I just got this info from my ED (I asked her that exact question).

BethCooks4U said:
If you don't submit $150 in a month you are inactive that month. If you submit $150 the next month you are active again. If you do not submit $150 in two consecutive months you lose your lifetime sales.

Note: I actually came back on here to add that very thing!

Thank you for clarifying!

BUT...what if your inactive month occurs during changeover? Do you still receive the C/O paperwork?
I am thinking we don't actually become inactive until the 2nd month - isn't that how it is now?

I, too, would like to see the fine print on the inactive thing.

I've never aspired to leadership (I DO offer the opportunity but refuse to feel like a failure because nobody has taken me up on it yet) so I have very little interest in the sales pitch for the career plan. Will probably check it out after my roomate goes to bed ...

Thanks for posting the recruiting promo!

They get $100 in whatever products they want if they submit $1250 in 90 days.

Is this in addition to the usual new consultant promotion, PC dollars, etc?

"They get $100 in whatever products they want if they submit $1250 in 90 days. "

Di_Can_Cook said:
Is this in addition to the usual new consultant promotion, PC dollars, etc?

Yes

Thank you, Beth, for giving me "fine print" to read!

BethCooks4U said:

Fantastic! That's a much better deal then. I was worried.

I just watched the tutorial and it's a LOT of information! Looking forward to working on my recruiting in the next couple of months so I can transition as a Team Leader with a STRONG team!!!

Exciting stuff and we haven't even seen a new product yet!:chef:

I would just like to know, when do I lose my Career Commissions and my 2% raise? Thanks, VA

i believe its after you don't submit the $150 in two months. If I understood my director right......

That is how I understood it, you get a month off without losing your career sales and the minumum to stay active is down to $150. The part about being inactive for that month you don't submit really only affects your upline if your entire line (you and your recruits) aren't active by submitting $150. Sound right?

So are you back, Cathy? Hadn't seen you for a while...

From what I understand, the only thing you lose if you are inactive for one month is the postcard.

Just finished viewing the first 30 minute video. It sounds like even though we don't really lose anything by not being active that month, our upline DOES lose so there will be a lot of pressure to sell every month. I can't think of many months when I didn't intend to sell HOWEVER ... sometimes the best laid plans go awry, such as summer and winter. I'd hate to think of my upline losing out, but oh well. Such is life.

Since the amount of override your upline receives is increasing for all the months you are active, don't worry too much about it! As a regular consultant, I think it said she was getting $7.50 and will now get $10 a month, so 3 months on makes up for one month off. I have had months where I didn't intend to sell...like when we were out of town 25 consecutive days for our trip to Australia!

The business is definitely easier when you are consistent. I've done it both ways in the past 8 3/4 years. I'm glad to know that the requirement to keep my career sales and 2% raise is actually dropping to one show every other month, even if I'm 'inactive' in between. The one firm show I've had for this month is rescheduling to Feb. I need to follow up with 3 other people, but other life stuff has been a priority (helping husband find a job, dealing w/ insurance for car wreck caused by other driver whose insurance denied our claim, root canal, holidays, full-time job, etc). I love my PC products and I know that this business has potential, but right now my other job pays the bills and I can't afford to prioritize my business. I am excited about the overrides next time I have a new recruit...in the past, my recruits have been surprised that I didn't make any money off of them (and I think that discouraged them from getting their first recruit). The only plus was that I could tell them not to worry about "bothering" our director with questions because SHE was getting paid to help them!

In the 4 years I have been selling there was only ONE month that I didn't submit anything. Every other month I have sold at least $800 for the month. I am not concerned about the $150 but glad they changed it to $150 from $200.

I also agree that being able to earn money right away on recruits will be SO helpful for people to recruit. It has been a deterrant in the past for many b/c there is no immediate benefit for them and some feel they will "lose" sales they could have and make money on. So I think that aspect is AWESOME and I would be too concerned if I was a director, I think they will find so many more in their line recruiting that weren't ever interested in it before.

I've always been one to offer the opportunity for THEM and not for ME. My recruiter is finally THIS CLOSE to promoting her second recruit. However, now she is discouraged by the requirements to earn overrides. She and I both average 1-2 shows a month, which is about all we can handle on top of our jobs, families and lives.

I was REALLY psyched about offering the opportunity last year because of the cash for recruiting promo. But nobody took me up on it! My recruiter has been looking for a second recruit since she promoted me and hasn't found one either until probably right about now.

I am still trying to digest it all and will need to look at the presentation again. I just trained my first two recruits, after having and losing one last year. So, I guess I'll be a team leader in April, unless God drops two more recruits on my lap and a recruit on one of my recruit's laps.

The onus is definitely on directors and above to coach and support their lines to recruit and coach. I like that, as mentoring others is a reason I joined PC.

I like that I can tell my newbies that if they recruit just one person, they start earning overrides. What I would like to see is training or coaching outlines on how to help people get over the fear of recruiting and/or a version of the recruiting workshop everyone raved about at NC last July.

I'm happy for the people who love to sell that they will be rewarded, via the Elite Sellers program.

I am not happy about the car program - it just rubs me the wrong way. I know that with my personality and lifestyle, I will never reach the Exec level. I'll still be hustling and schlepping to as many shows as possible in my little Scion XA, for as long as it lasts. The car allowance program seems to me to be another way to seperate the superstars from the rest.

Thank goodness we have a few months to digest and adjust!

Haven't finished the presentation yet - I'll finish tomorrow.

I don't like that directors will be pushing more for recruiting. I always talk about recruiting at my shows, but just don't do a lot of them and enjoy PC as part time. I worry that if they push recruiting more at our meetings it will turn people off. Just my opinion.

where are the pictures of the products?????

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

allisonserna said:
where are the pictures of the products?????

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I am totally dumbfounded that there is not one picture on CS yet!! What is up with that!!!!! I can't believe that we have had to wait this long!!! :cry:
Everyone that is a part of CS must be so exhausted from their travels to put pictures into their PC and post them. I wish my Director's meeting was today so I could see everything!! Hopefully someone will post this morning.:)
Deb

<h2>What is the start time for the upcoming General Session on Saturday?</h2><p>The General Session on Saturday will start at 11 AM CST.</p><h2>Will there be any changes to the schedule for General Session on Saturday?</h2><p>No, the schedule for General Session on Saturday will remain the same as previously announced.</p><h2>What new information can attendees expect to learn during General Session on Saturday?</h2><p>During General Session on Saturday, attendees can expect to learn about new product releases, company updates, and exciting announcements.</p><h2>What should attendees do to prepare for General Session on Saturday?</h2><p>Attendees should make sure to have a reliable internet connection and a comfortable place to watch the session. It is also recommended to have a pen and paper ready to take notes.</p><h2>Will there be any interactive elements during General Session on Saturday?</h2><p>Yes, there will be opportunities for attendees to participate in live polls and Q&A sessions during the General Session on Saturday.</p>

What is the start time for the upcoming General Session on Saturday?

The General Session on Saturday will start at 11 AM CST.

Will there be any changes to the schedule for General Session on Saturday?

No, the schedule for General Session on Saturday will remain the same as previously announced.

What new information can attendees expect to learn during General Session on Saturday?

During General Session on Saturday, attendees can expect to learn about new product releases, company updates, and exciting announcements.

What should attendees do to prepare for General Session on Saturday?

Attendees should make sure to have a reliable internet connection and a comfortable place to watch the session. It is also recommended to have a pen and paper ready to take notes.

Will there be any interactive elements during General Session on Saturday?

Yes, there will be opportunities for attendees to participate in live polls and Q&A sessions during the General Session on Saturday.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PampMomof3