• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cyber Monday Deals: Join the Search!

In summary, the cyber Monday sales were good at most places. Dell.com had the best deals, with 9" mini notebooks for $299. Cyber Monday is not the best day to shop for deals, as the discounts are usually smaller on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Karen
Gold Member
Hey Fellow Cheffers--

I was just wondering if anyone found any great deals out on the web for Cyber Monday. The Old Navy codes that were in a separate post were awesome and saved a co-worker about $35!!! I'll be surfing the net for a while this evening and let you know if I find anything. Happy Shopping!:)

NASCAR.COM is having 30% site-wide.
Got some great deal for my Jimmie Johnson fanatic DS!

Dell.com is having 9" mini notebooks for $299, I might get one, have to wait till DH gets home tonight so we can discuss...

I shopped Old Navy and scooped up some goodies for DS and me and saved $13.00. I'm happy :)

Don't do Cyber Monday or Black Friday...Our sales were up today at work!

I'm running a sale and it's up to $73 right now. Of course, I'm hoping for more!!

I bought my MIL a Kodak digital camera at kodak.com, was $99.99, found 2 coupon codes, one for 15% off and one for FREE SH. I am so happy!!! Off to bargain hunt some more!!

PampMomof3 said:
I'm running a sale and it's up to $73 right now. Of course, I'm hoping for more!!

What's your sale?

chefsteph07 said:
Dell.com is having 9" mini notebooks for $299, I might get one, have to wait till DH gets home tonight so we can discuss...

is there a special code for that? I just went on and it looks like its 449.

I did the old navy and toys r us had some deals, got some stuff for the kids for christmas.

http://www.cybermonday.com

I got $5 off my purchase at Walgreens and 40% off DVD box sets and free shipping on Borders.com

1. What are the deals offered on Cyber Monday for Pampered Chef?

On Cyber Monday, we offer exclusive deals on select products and bundles. These deals can include discounts, free shipping, and other promotions. Keep an eye out for our email newsletter and social media posts for specific details on the Cyber Monday deals.

2. How can I access the Cyber Monday deals for Pampered Chef?

To access the Cyber Monday deals, simply visit our website on Cyber Monday and browse through the featured deals. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive notifications and updates on the deals.

3. Are the Cyber Monday deals available in stores as well?

No, the Cyber Monday deals are only available online through our website. However, you can place an order online and choose to pick it up at a local Pampered Chef consultant's location.

4. Is there a limit on the number of products I can purchase with the Cyber Monday deals?

There is no limit on the number of products you can purchase with the Cyber Monday deals. However, some deals may have limited quantities available, so we recommend purchasing early to ensure you get the products you want.

5. Can I use other discounts or promotions with the Cyber Monday deals?

No, the Cyber Monday deals cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Only one discount or promotion can be applied per order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies