• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cut French Fries/Onions, Pie Edges

In summary, to cut perfect French fries using Pampered Chef tools, use a sharp knife or a French fry cutter. If using a knife, make sure to sharpen it with the Pampered Chef knife sharpener. To cut onions without crying, use the Pampered Chef Food Chopper or a sharp knife. For a perfect pie crust edge, use the Pampered Chef pastry blender, pie crust shield, and crust cutter. Pampered Chef also offers a pie and quiche cutter for even slices. After using the tools, clean them with hot, soapy water and dry thoroughly before storing.
cindylee146
A lady emailed me and asked the following question: "I am looking for a French fry cutter or onion chopper thing something that would possibly do both and is there some tool that would make pretty edges on a pie?"

I am new to the Pampered Chef business so I am not too sure if there is anything like what she is asking about in the catalog. Can someone tell me if there is and if not, any suggestions on what I can tell her in my reply?:confused:

Thanks!:D

I use my apple wedger for steak fries and to make onion blossoms
I use my apple peeler corer slicer for tornado taters (spirals fries liek the state fairs have and also for onions stringsthe new pastry tool for pie crusts or the tool on the bakers roller

I'm wondering if she's talking about the Crinkle Cutter.

1. How do I cut perfect French fries using Pampered Chef tools?

To cut perfect French fries, start by using a sharp knife or a French fry cutter. Pampered Chef offers a French fry cutter that makes the process quick and easy. Simply peel the potatoes and cut them into the desired shape using the cutter. If you don't have a cutter, you can also use a knife to cut the potatoes into thin strips. Then, use the Pampered Chef knife sharpener to ensure your knife is sharp enough to cut through the potatoes smoothly.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef tools to cut onions without crying?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef tools to cut onions without crying. The Pampered Chef Food Chopper is a great tool for this task. Simply place the onion inside the chopper and press down on the top to chop the onion into small pieces without releasing any irritating fumes. You can also use the Pampered Chef knife with a sharp blade to quickly and easily slice onions without tearing up.

3. How do I create a perfect pie crust edge using Pampered Chef tools?

Pampered Chef offers a few tools that can help you create a perfect pie crust edge. The Pampered Chef pastry blender can be used to blend the butter or shortening into the flour, creating a flaky crust. Then, use the Pampered Chef pie crust shield to prevent the edges of the crust from burning while the pie bakes. Lastly, you can use the Pampered Chef crust cutter to create a decorative edge for your pie crust.

4. Can Pampered Chef tools help me cut pies and quiches into even slices?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a pie and quiche cutter that can help you cut perfect and even slices every time. Simply place the cutter on top of the pie or quiche and press down to create the desired amount of slices. This tool is great for portion control and ensures that each slice is the same size.

5. What is the best way to clean Pampered Chef tools after cutting onions or pie crust?

The best way to clean Pampered Chef tools after using them to cut onions or pie crust is to wash them with hot, soapy water. Use a scrub brush or sponge to remove any food particles and then rinse with hot water. For tougher stains, you can soak the tools in a mixture of warm water and baking soda for a few minutes before washing. Make sure to dry the tools thoroughly before storing them away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TriciaAnn
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
Replies
Views
Staci