• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customize Your Tote with Personalized Embroidery - Ideas Inside

In summary, the CafePress store has some great designs for the kitchen, and the thong is for women who match their shirt & undies.
angmillar
Help!!

I want to order this embroidered large tote from Thirty-One, and I want to put something on the side that advertises PC w/o using the PC name. :)

The only ones I can think of are Cook 4 You, but I don't really like that.

Any ideas???

It has to be less than 14 characters. :)

I'm not creative. But, whatever you do -- please don't butcher the English language with teen speak. :)

How about:

I cook for you

I (heart) cooking4u

I party for $

I will cook 4 you

Just my opinion- but the "cook 4 you" variations...would make me think you are a caterer or something similar. Not quite what we do (though sometimes I know it feels that way!).unfortunately though, my braincells are on strike today- so I'm not coming up with any suggestions at the moment.

U can be a chef too

BethCooks4U said:
How about:

I cook for you

I (heart) cooking4u

I party for $

With the 14 character limitation (which I'm guessing includes spaces)...I like the "I Party for $" - because - I think it would evoke questions from bystanders. Like the poster above - I think the cook 4 you statements sound like catering and might not make someone ask - but the party for $ will make people chuckle and then ask what it means - great intro to the business ...

Not to be mean, but i party for $ sounds very suggestive. Like maybe taking off clothing for money:)..or something like that

In street slang, the word "party" when used as a verb implies drug use.

How about "Ask me about my job!" "How would you like to be self-employed?" or "Ask me about a great business opportunity!" or some other recruiting slogan? It is definitely a way to start a discussion about PC.

I completely agree on leaving out text-speak abbreviations. My daycare does that occasionally in their newsletters and it is very unprofessional.

The idea is to get a conversation going. When people see whatever the statement is the idea is to get them to comment so that you can take it from there (and it's hard to do it in 14 characters or less without it sounding like catering or making them look twice). I don't know how many times people have seen "Pampered Chef" on something I carried or wore that they thought I was a caterer so I don't think that's an issue at all.

Too funny Dotty....just came back to suggest the same.

If you're up for it, I'd recommend...

Ask me how!

Then we someone asks "How?" you can come back with "How to stock your kitchen with quality tools for Free?" or "How to make an extra $400 a month?"

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Ask me how!

Then we someone asks "How?" you can come back with "How to stock your kitchen with quality tools for Free?" or "How to make an extra $400 a month?"

I like that!

Oh, that's a great one!

How about...i'm a kitchen guru

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Too funny Dotty....just came back to suggest the same.

If you're up for it, I'd recommend...

Ask me how!

Yep - that's the best - and not suggestive at all.

I get what everyone is saying about the party for $ - and can understand why someone wouldn't want to use it.

The "ask me how" fits in the 14 character limitation AND definitely leads into a question. Nice.

Ooooh, I like

Ask me how!

Kitchen guru sounds great, too!!

BTW, no worries about the lingo... I'm an English teacher, so that annoys me to no end!!

Ang - just curious "which tote"
you can actually put 12 characters on one line or 8 on two lines....I LOVE "ask me how" but this might make you think some more! :)

Are you set on the Thirty-One tote? If not, go look at the designs on my CafePress page: For the cooks! : Sheila's Designs You'll probably like those designs better than trying to come up with a 14 letter or less slogan. ;)

Sheila said:
Are you set on the Thirty-One tote? If not, go look at the designs on my CafePress page: For the cooks! : Sheila's Designs You'll probably like those designs better than trying to come up with a 14 letter or less slogan. ;)

This is also where you can find the DCB thong.

Sheila, I'm STILL wondering what your potential customers think you're selling when you wear this 'logowear.';):D

LOL! Sarah, the thong is for those women (like my sister) who's shirt & undies have to match! Plus, if you ever get into an accident in that pair of underwear & are transported to the hospital unconscious, I promise you you'll have had some GREAT advertising because all the staff members will be talking about it & asking you when you wake up what you do for a living! :D

Sheila said:
LOL! Sarah, the thong is for those women (like my sister) who's shirt & undies have to match! Plus, if you ever get into an accident in that pair of underwear & are transported to the hospital unconscious, I promise you you'll have had some GREAT advertising because all the staff members will be talking about it & asking you when you wake up what you do for a living! :D

Yeah, I prefer to take your word for that, rather than put it to the test!:D:balloon:

I don't blame you girl! ;)Angie, maybe you need a DCB thong! I bet Sam would love it!!! LOL

Related to Customize Your Tote with Personalized Embroidery - Ideas Inside

1. What is the turnaround time for personalized embroidery on totes?

The turnaround time for personalized embroidery on totes is typically 2-3 weeks, depending on the current demand and complexity of the design.

2. Can I choose any font for the embroidery?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of fonts for your personalized embroidery. We have a selection of classic and modern fonts to choose from.

3. How many characters can be embroidered on the tote?

Our totes can accommodate up to 10 characters for embroidery. However, the exact number may vary depending on the font and size of the characters.

4. Can I include a logo or image on the tote?

Yes, we can embroider a logo or image on the tote as long as it is in a digital format. Please note that there may be an additional fee for digitizing the logo or image.

5. Are there any restrictions on the type of tote that can be embroidered?

We can embroider on most types of totes, including canvas, nylon, and polyester. However, we may not be able to embroider on certain materials such as leather or suede.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • esavvymom