1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Customer emails from CC

1. cochef

cochef Veteran Member Gold Member

How do you send customer emails from Consultant Corner? Does anyone us the eNewsletter that PC sends out?

Sep 5, 2015
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I do both. I love the newsletter. It's professional, and I don't have to think about it (except to update it with my own bit of news).

The emails I use weekly. I send a Weekly Blast, usually on Monday mornings. I usually use the blank one and just touch base with people. Once every 6 weeks or so I use one of the pre-made CC emails. I began this by sending out an invitation to everyone who gets my newsletter. About 5% said they'd like to get the blast, so I send it out to those people.

Sep 9, 2015
  3. cochef

Thanks Rae. I have been looking at the options and have a question. Do you have to go through your whole contact list and tell PC which ones you want to email each time, or is there a way to make "groups" to keep track of everybody?

Sep 10, 2015
  4. raebates

It's easy to create groups. First click on a name or two you want to add to your new group. Now click on Add to Group at the top of the list. The second choice down on the dropdown menu will be Create a New Group. Once you've created your group add whomever you want. Next time you're ready to send out an email to that group, select the group on the left side. Click the square at the very top of all of the squares, which will select all of the people in that group. Now, click on Send Customer Connection Email.

Sep 11, 2015
  5. cochef

Thank you so much for your helpful information. Would it be possible to get added to your e-newsletter list so I can receive it and see what it looks like. I know I can probably preview it on the website but just curious how it comes to a person in your contact list. My email is gjchef@bresnan.net. Thanks, again for all your help!

Sep 22, 2015
  6. raebates

Happy to, cochef. What's your name, so I can easily put you in the system?

Sep 26, 2015
  7. cochef

For your e-newsletter - Janet St. Clair
    thanks

Sep 28, 2015
  8. raebates

All set. You should start getting my newsletter and my weekly blast next week. If you'd rather not get the Weekly Blast, just let me know.

Sep 28, 2015
Have something to add?