• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cross Selling - Want to Play a Game?

In summary, at the focused training meeting we talked about how to cross sell products. We started with a product (pizza stone), and tried not to duplicate products. We went around the room telling what product that product would lead us to cross sell. The summary includes an overview of the conversation, a summary of the products, and a list of recommended products to cross sell with the pizza stone.
Flip that pizza you're making on the grill with our new jumbo turner!

And make some fruit kabobs on our BBQ skewers.

O, but after you do all that cooking on the grill you will have to clean it and what better way than with the Grill Cleaning Brush.

If you are in that cleaning mood when cleaning the grill, continue it back indoors with our Easy Clean Kitchen Brush.

Once you're done cleaning your tools, you can spruce up your sink by using some of our wonderful sink fizz. It will leave you sink smelling fresh!

lacychef said:
Once you're done cleaning your tools, you can spruce up your sink by using some of our wonderful sink fizz. It will leave you sink smelling fresh!

Speaking about fresh smelling.... Our garlic press is enamel coated so that it won't hold onto that garlic smell. :)

And when you use our new, Stainless silicone flat whisk to saute the garlic in our cookware.

Who doesn't want to make the hottest recipes? Our Grill pan and new grill press is just the ticket!

Brush the grill pan & press with a little Basil Blend Canola Oil for a little extra flavor on your delcious paninis!

And for more delicious recipes, check out our Cooking for Two or more cookbook! Brand new this season!

I love my microplane, but I love to do chocolate with it... I make a great banana split brownie on the 15" large round stone and shower it with the chocolate.

AJPratt said:
And for more delicious recipes, check out our Cooking for Two or more cookbook! Brand new this season!

Or Use a crowd pleasing large chicken in our new Deep Covered Baker (stone) and use leftovers (if you have any) for ring!

What would be prettier to display that covered baker on then the new Round up from the Heart trivet?

Don't forget when you're getting that baker to the trivet to use our silicon oven mitt! It's safe for temperatures up to 500 degrees and you can pop it in the dishwasher at the end of the night!

(does that work? did i do it?? :) )

big thumbs up Posey!! :D

wooohooo!! go me! :)

If you like the silicone oven mitt, the matching hot pad is a great addition to your kitchen! You can also use it as a jar opener and a non-skid pad..

In additiona to using the silicon hot pad to open jars, Pampered Chef also carries a jar opener that can be used to replace one of your husband's functions around the house, unfortunately it doesn't take out the trash!

And after you open that jar of olives, you can drain the juice using our can strainer...

Diane

The can strainer of course works on canned foods too! When you open them with our amazing can opener there are NO sharp lids, totally safe for you and your family. No more draining foods with the lid though, but that's no problem with the can strainer - they're a perfect combination.

bumpAfter you use the can strainer to drain your olives then you can use the egg slicer plus to slice them. This tool is also great for cutting up kiwi, mushrooms and slices of banana.

The Egg Slicer can also be used to cut slices of goat cheese which is found in our recipe for Three Onion Goat Cheese Tart in the newest issue of Season's Best.

The Season's Best Recipe Collection is a popular item. At only $1, stock up! A customer of mine last year put the Season's Best with a Mini-Serving Spatula for a $5 teacher gift and they were a HUGE hit!

The mini-serving spatula is perfect for getting the very first brownie out of your stone... try the bar pan or the Rectangular Baker for perfect brownies...They are on sale this month!!

I love the rectangular baker for making Mom's Apple Crisp, as featured in our All the Best Cookbook.

Most consumers love the "All the Best" cookbook, because it has all of our Best, most popular recipes, and besides, you get the recipes and photos for making the braids, rings, and wreaths, that we bake on our Famous Stoneware.....

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefpattie
  • pchockeymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Shari'sKitchen