• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Uses for Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls

well, never really bothered me until recently when my male started scratching his ear SO MUCH. It's like he can't get it out of his mind.One of my Labs has an ear problem and it never really bothered me until recently when my male started scratching his ear SO MUCH. It's like he can't get it out of his mind.
Amy In Ohio
the stainless steel mixing bowls....

One of my hosts uses them as a dog dish:eek:

They don't skid around:eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh well... to each his own!!!! bow-wow!!;)

Wow. She certainly has a "Pampered Pooch" :p

:D ha!! that was a funny line! I'll have to remember to use that!!

If anyone has seen the prices of dog dishes ( in catalogs & pet stores) out SS Bowls are not a bad price:D :D :D

BTW....there is also a direct seller for animal products (was thinking about trying it) www.shurepets.com ( then you REALLY see some pampered pooches);)

Ginger :cool:

Awhile back I found a thread on here that had Pampered Pooch treats. Here it is.

Attachments

• Pampered Pooch Treats.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 409
Wow, I guess my pooch isn't that pampered! Maybe I'm too cheap, but I can't imagine using my pretty bowls for my dog:eek:

WoW!! That's really gross! I hope they won't use them for anything else. I am definitely not an animal lover, but I don't hate them either. It is really disgusting to me when I see people letting their animals lick them in the mouth and face. Make me want to hurl! YUCK!

I am an animal lover and I still think it's gross! I can't imagine paying that much money for dog dishes! You can get really nice ss ones at Target for $10.00.

Chef Kearns: If that grosses you out, then you would have loved this other couple we used to go get ice cream with. The would bring their little terrier dog and SHARE A CONE!!!! THEY AND THE DOG TOOK TURNS LICKING!!! I love my pets, but ewwww. The guy said to me, "You know, a dog's mouth is actually cleaner than a human's. Cleaner than yours." My reply,"Yeah, maybe, but I don't lick my butt."

Dogs' mouths are NOT cleaner than humans. They only have 5 types of germs/bacteria whereas we have many more than that. However, the germs in dogs' mouths can have horrible effects on humans!!!On another note, if you have a customer who has the sliding dog bowl problem, offer them the hot pad/trivet to place under the bowl. Voila! Non-skid and inexpensive dog bowl!

I've heard that dogs mouths are cleaner than cats, but I've never heard that they were cleaner than human. I mean, come on!! My dog eats her own poop!!:eek: One of my other dogs kills and half eats a mole about once a month. Nasty.

jenniferlynne said:
I've heard that dogs mouths are cleaner than cats, but I've never heard that they were cleaner than human. I mean, come on!! My dog eats her own poop!!:eek: One of my other dogs kills and half eats a mole about once a month. Nasty.
OMG!:eek: I just lost it. People at work now think I'm nuts, and ooops, discovered that I do have a sense of humor.

That's some diet your pets have.

Yeah, well, it does help cut down on the cost of dog food. I don't have to buy it as often ;)

My dog loves the cat poo!! It's a yummy treat around here...

Plus my female Lab is hunting retriever trained, she's titled in AKC and UKC and loves to hunt the birds around here, she is constantly catching and playing with them...yuck!!

Must be lots of animal lovers on here. We have 4 dogs and 2 cats. All strays except for 2 of the dogs. I have a soon to be 13 year old Chihuahua, a soon to be 11 year old chow/german shepard mix (these two aren't strays), a believe-it-or-not stray black lab who is about 7 (the poop eater), and a stray golden retriever mix (the mole eater) and I don't know how old he is.

The cats are both older than dirt. One was a kitten when my husband found her about 13 years ago. I brought the other one home about 3 years ago but he appears old. Very thin, shoulders are out of place and he only has one eye. We named him One-Eyed Jack.

I am an animal lover, we have 2 Labs, yellow male and black female (should have some puppies here next summer) and a Siamese cat that is my little companion. I am in need of a second cat but, DH doesn't really like cats so I have to work on him some more.

I read once that in some coutries it is actually illegal to own only one cat. They need another cat for companionship. The article said they are not like dogs, and they need another cat. Well, our old as dirt cat was an only cat until the one-eyed cat came along, and she can't stand him.

Do your Labs have ear problems? Ours does. It never goes away either. I have spent a wad at the vet, but it doesn't cure it. I recently found some stuff on Amazon.com that people swear by for Lab ears, so I'm going to try that. They say it's the only thing that works for them.

Eating poop must be a lab thing. :eek:

Me too:) We have two beautiful boxers - a male and a female.

We just have to cats, who do not eat any poop. They were both rescued. I'd love to get a weimaranner, because I had them growing up. We'll see.

We have a rabbit, and yes, he does eat his own poop on occasion, but apparently that is a critical part of rabbit digestion. Plus, his poop is just hay anyway, so it isn't that gross.

And no, I don't mind when he licks my nose. Rabbit kisses are the best! LOL.

This is the funniest thread on the whole forum.

(PS: Used to have a dog, and yup, she ate her own, ahem, waste products. And no, I NEVER let her lick my face! LOL.)

Our dogs occasionally eat poop.... I guess there is something in it.. My boy dog eats rabbit poop like candy!!!!

Oh wow, I thought it was just my wacko dog that went out and ate all those "chocolate chips" laying around the back yard - ha ha - he must agree that bunny bi-products are the best!

Yeah, my Mom's dogs eat their rabbits poop too.

Amy In Ohio said:
the stainless steel mixing bowls....

One of my hosts uses them as a dog dish:eek:

They don't skid around:eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh well... to each his own!!!! bow-wow!!;)

Wow! I wonder if she filters the water with that filter thing you can get at Petco or Petsmart? Pretty expensive dog bowl for a dog!
eeeuuwwww!
Schel

RachelNguyen said:
We have a rabbit, and yes, he does eat his own poop on occasion, but apparently that is a critical part of rabbit digestion. Plus, his poop is just hay anyway, so it isn't that gross.

Well, since you put it that way. I love this thread, too. I laugh my butt off reading it. And, see, you all just thought we had PC in common.

My husband just said "OK, enough with the Pampered Chef crap." LOL I read him the thread.:D

I have a dog that is a beagle mix and she loves to chase and chew rabbits, which we have a lot of on our place. My husband sometimes shoots them and somehow they are brought into our yard by the other dog that is on our place that belongs to my husbands grandparents. He is a german shepard huskie and the stupidest dog around. Our dog has a bowl stainless steel bowl but one that you buy from WalMart. As for the germs of dogs I have also heard that dogs mouths are cleaner than a humans but I don't lick my own but and chew on other animals or humans,

Wanna hear a gross story?Our collie/husky mix (now deceased) used to eat our cat's poop. He'd push open the closet door and have at it. But here's the gross part. One day he was sitting by me and I was petting him, and he turned to me and burped. It smelled like total cat poop. I was SO disgusted!

Diane

That is so funny!!!!!
dianevill said:
Our collie/husky mix (now deceased) used to eat our cat's poop. He'd push open the closet door and have at it. But here's the gross part. One day he was sitting by me and I was petting him, and he turned to me and burped. It smelled like total cat poop. I was SO disgusted!

Diane

Did he eat it right out of the litter box? Litter and all? I guess it was a nice crunchy treat.

That's what my dog does, right out of the litter box! And I even have a "special" one that is really tall and has a hole in the lid for the cat to go through, I guess my dog has a really long neck since she can get in there.

ItalianChef said:
That's what my dog does, right out of the litter box! And I even have a "special" one that is really tall and has a hole in the lid for the cat to go through, I guess my dog has a really long neck since she can get in there.

This was me posting...did this twice, just signed up my new consultant and made a boo-boo and posted under her name...what a dork I am!!

My dog's food and water are in those square glad ware containers. When they get gross I throw them away. I could throw them away daily and still not spend $69 plus shipping in a year! To each his own...

dianevill said:
Our collie/husky mix (now deceased) used to eat our cat's poop. He'd push open the closet door and have at it. But here's the gross part. One day he was sitting by me and I was petting him, and he turned to me and burped. It smelled like total cat poop. I was SO disgusted!

Diane

Oh my God! And I thought garlic breath was bad!

Yup, litter and all. We called the litter "sprinkles".

OMG!!! That is so nasty!!! I'm not going to complain when my dogs eat rabbit poop anymore!!!:D

Ladies, I'm going to hug my cats just a little bi8t tighter tonight. They don't do any of that stuff!

I just can't believe this thread lost steam.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancyk325
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies