• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Recipes with Our Seasonings: Ideas for a Tasty Meal!

In summary, there was a flyer that had some recipes for using the seasonings, but I can't seem to find it now.
PamperChefCarol
Hey there... has anyone created a flyer with some ideas of how to use our seasonings?? I had a quest ask about recipes and thought I would ask.

Thanks so much.

What a great question, I've wondered about that myself.

Bummer that no one has a flyer to post. Quite a few of the recipes in It's Good for You use seasonings. I pretty much just add equal parts sour cream and mayo for dips with the BBQ, Soutwestern and Dill seasonings. There used to be more recipes on the bottles. I liked the Italian recipe for marinara sauce, but I don't remember it.

Southwest Seasoning Mix:
Combine contents of package with 1/2 cup Mayo and 1/2 cup Sour Cream. Chill 1 hour, serve.I think I have more recipes somewhere. I'll post as soon as I find them.

I just created this document that references some of the mixes and rubs. Not all of them are listed. I just used the recipe search feature on consultant's corner. There are a ton of additional recipes but I could only access the printable ones right now (I'm at work). If anybody wants to add to this document please feel free! :)

Attachments

• Seasoning Mix Recipes.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 452
Wasn't there a flyer or something when the seasonings/rubs were on host special that had some recipes/ideas for the seasonings/rubs? I remember HO sending something out with them on it. I can look and see if I can find it tonight, but it may have the same things that you found on CC.

SummerG said:
I just created this document that references some of the mixes and rubs. Not all of them are listed. I just used the recipe search feature on consultant's corner. There are a ton of additional recipes but I could only access the printable ones right now (I'm at work). If anybody wants to add to this document please feel free! :)

Awesome.... I will pass this along.

Thanks so much.

Hi there! I'm happy to help with some creative recipe ideas using our delicious seasonings. Here are a few suggestions:1. BBQ Chicken Skewers: Marinate chunks of chicken in our BBQ seasoning and thread onto skewers with bell peppers and onions. Grill for a tasty and easy dinner option.2. Garlic and Herb Roasted Veggies: Toss your favorite vegetables (such as potatoes, carrots, and zucchini) in our Garlic and Herb seasoning and roast in the oven for a flavorful side dish.3. Taco Tuesday: Use our Taco seasoning to spice up ground beef or chicken for a delicious taco night. Add toppings like shredded cheese, lettuce, and salsa for a complete meal.4. Lemon Pepper Shrimp Pasta: Saute shrimp in our Lemon Pepper seasoning and toss with cooked pasta, cherry tomatoes, and fresh herbs for a light and flavorful pasta dish.5. Savory Breakfast Hash: Mix our Breakfast seasoning with diced potatoes, onions, and sausage for a hearty and tasty breakfast hash.I hope these ideas inspire you and your guests to get creative with our seasonings. Happy cooking!

Related to Creative Recipes with Our Seasonings: Ideas for a Tasty Meal!

1. What is the purpose of using Pampered Chef seasonings in creative recipes?

Using Pampered Chef seasonings in creative recipes adds depth and flavor to your meals. Our seasonings are carefully crafted and blended to enhance the taste of your dishes and make them stand out.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef seasonings in any type of cuisine?

Yes, our seasonings are versatile and can be used in a variety of cuisines such as Italian, Mexican, Asian, and more. They are also great for adding flavor to everyday dishes like chicken, vegetables, and salads.

3. Are there any health benefits to using Pampered Chef seasonings in my meals?

Our seasonings are made with high-quality, all-natural ingredients and do not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives. This makes them a healthier option for adding flavor to your meals compared to other store-bought seasonings.

4. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef seasonings into my daily cooking?

Pampered Chef seasonings can be used in a variety of ways, such as adding them to marinades, rubs, dressings, and sauces. You can also sprinkle them on top of your dishes or use them in slow cooker recipes for added flavor.

5. Can I mix and match different Pampered Chef seasonings in one dish?

Absolutely! Our seasonings are designed to complement each other, so feel free to mix and match to create your own unique flavor combinations. Experiment with different blends to find your favorite taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • smartcookie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
smartcookie
  • sunnygirl in nd