• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can You Do with 100 Colorful Clips?

In summary, Doris said that she uses the medium and large ones to get every last drop out of tube toothpaste and that she sometimes attaches a twixit to a ribbon to give away as postcards.
chefmegan87
does anyone have an attachment or any great ideas for using these things, i swear everytime they came out with a new color i had to get a new pack so i prob have like 100 clips :) and i'm trying to think of a creative things to do :)
Thank you so much!

When you wrap up your door-prizes in cellophane, you can secure them with a twixit clip!!

I started not to unwrap the new ones when they come out, cuz I too, have plenty where I dont need them in every color. I do throw some in my door prize bag for people to select from, but for the ones I haven't unwrapped, I bring them to the show, so people can see them, then once the season is done with I put them in my cash and carry basket that I use at fairs, events etc.

I give most of mine away. However, you will find them all over my house--in the freezer on the frozen fruit and french fries, on any open bread, cereal,chips, etc. They're in my car (in case I open something up but don't eat it all on the road). I use them to hold tea bag strings together when I'm making a big batch of sun tea.That's what comes to mind in the time it took me to type it. If I really thought about it, I'm sure I'd come up with more.

Children's toys...If you were at Leadership you saw Doris' picture of her grandson with a HUGE tub of Twixit Clips!! She said she took out the small ones! And as a matter of fact my daughter has swiped many of mine and used them in her play kitchen!!

You can use the large or medium ones if you use tube toothpaste to get every last drop!!

I got this from someone on here AWHILE ago! :p

Attachments

• TWIXIT CLIPS.doc
    20 KB · Views: 447
thanks soo much!

Twixit Doc;) Thanks for sharing! This is handy to have printed on postcards and attach a twixit with a ribbon to pass it out!

No problem! Glad I could help!!

I use a large on to whole all of my elastic pony tails holders.

to be honest, i used one of the big ones AS a pony tail holder at a show one time :)

1. What are some creative ways to use the 100 Clips from Pampered Chef?

There are so many fun and useful ways to use the 100 Clips from Pampered Chef! Some ideas include using them to hold recipe cards while cooking, clipping bags closed to keep food fresh, organizing paperwork and bills, and even using them as hair clips for styling. The possibilities are endless!

2. How many clips come in the pack?

The 100 Clips pack from Pampered Chef comes with, you guessed it, 100 clips! This provides you with plenty of clips to use for all your creative ideas and still have some left over.

3. Are the clips durable and long-lasting?

Yes, the 100 Clips from Pampered Chef are made with high-quality materials and are designed to be durable and long-lasting. They can withstand frequent use and are perfect for everyday tasks.

4. Can the clips be used for outdoor activities?

Absolutely! The 100 Clips from Pampered Chef are versatile and can be used for various outdoor activities. They are great for keeping picnic or beach blankets in place, clipping towels to lounge chairs, or even securing tents or tarps.

5. Are there any safety concerns with using the clips?

No, the 100 Clips from Pampered Chef are safe to use for all ages. However, as with any small objects, it is recommended to keep them out of reach of young children to avoid any potential choking hazards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedcary
  • jpanzenhagen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • twinmomjen