• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FooF Queens' Twixit! Clip Poem - Can You Complete It?

In summary, Foof Queens posted a picture of a Twixit! Clip poem on their Facebook page. From what I can read easily, it begins with a bag of salad not turning brown, cereal not spilling if upside down, brown sugar not getting hard like rocks, and in the laundry you won't lose socks. There are three more stanzas and a tag at the end. Anyone have the whole thing?Anyone?
raebates
Staff member
On Foof Queens' fb page they posted a picture of a host packet that included a Twixit! Clip poem. From what I can read easily, it begins:

A bag of salad won’t turn brown,
And cereal won’t spill if upside down,
Brown sugar won’t get hard like rocks,
And in the laundry you won’t lose socks.
There are 3 more stanzas and a tag at the end. Anyone have the whole thing?

Anyone? Anyone?

I googled the first line in quotations, and found this:

A bag of salad won't turn brown
and cereal won't spill if upside down

Brown sugar won't get hard like rocks
and in the laundry you won't loose socks

Clip the loaf of bread, so nice
and French Fries won't be frozen ice

Store your clothes in a bag then clip,
and definitely on potato chips

Bags of nuts you didn't eat
and candy that's a special treat

Half used bags of everything
like noodles, marshmallows and other things

Clip your toothpaste to squeeze it right --
eliminate a family fight

I clip my sugar and if you bake,
the dry milk and yeast bag is another take

If that isn't enough uses for you,
tell me what YOU would do.

just be sure to fix this line:and in the laundry you won't loose socks;)

yeah. I didn't notice that. I just cut/paste.

What's a Foof Queen???

Really liking this poem. Also wondered about the Queen?

Out of curiosity I googled "Foof Queens" and got some interesting results. Including this one http://foofqueens.com/ This product is pretty cool! I love the idea of making the wrapping itself be enjoyable. With it being FDA approved for food, I am thinking my Christmas baskets are going to be totally tubular!

Very cute site! I love the idea on their FB page about using it for host packets tied w/ the twixit at the top. I could see having them sitting on the table during check out and it looking a lot more fun than a manilla envelope. :)

That is a great idea Amanda..>i had to go seek out what you were referring too! Love it. I have a booth coming up the first weekend of August! That would be perfect.

For those who may not see what we found, here are the two pictures I saw and loved: (one is the front, one is the back of the package)

Attachments

• FoofQueen-HostPackets.jpg
    FoofQueen-HostPackets.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 703
  • FoofQueen-HostPackets2.jpg
    FoofQueen-HostPackets2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 653
Last edited:
Thanks, Bobbi!I love Foof Queen. It's a great way to wrap gifts. I use it all the time. It's not for every gift, but it works especially well when you want to really do something special. Basically it's a tube of cellophane either 6" or 12" wide. They have ribbons and things to help really make things pop.

So I'm "Foof-wrapping" some host and recruiting packets for my booth this weekend. It may not look AS good as theirs, but it's better than a manilla envelope. I'll take pictures later if I remember. But I typed up the "Twixit Clip Poem" so you can print four to a page. I wanted to add it to the Files, but can only do that through a post...so I'm posting it here. :) Print it on some colored paper and it looks pretty good.

Attachments

• TwixIt-Poem.pdf
    57.4 KB · Views: 501
Thanks everyone never heard of this poem love it.

Thanks to all! Never heard of the FOOF Queen and Love it. Will start making my packets POP. Love the poem too. I use on for the scrapper I got from here too with a list of 50 or so uses. Cheap little gift for door prizes at a show. Will keep looking for more ideas.

Thanks,
Cary

1. What is the "FooF Queens' Twixit! Clip Poem"?

The "FooF Queens' Twixit! Clip Poem" is a fun and creative way to use the Twixit! Clips from Pampered Chef. It is a poem that is designed to help you remember all the different ways you can use the clips in your kitchen.

2. Who are the "FooF Queens"?

The "FooF Queens" are a group of creative and enthusiastic Pampered Chef consultants who came up with the idea for the Twixit! Clip Poem. They are passionate about finding new and useful ways to use Pampered Chef products in the kitchen.

3. Why should I use the Twixit! Clips in my kitchen?

The Twixit! Clips are versatile and durable kitchen clips that can be used for a variety of tasks in the kitchen. They are perfect for sealing bags, organizing pantry items, and even holding recipes in place while cooking. They are also dishwasher safe and come in a variety of sizes and colors.

4. Can I personalize the "FooF Queens' Twixit! Clip Poem"?

Absolutely! The poem is meant to be a fun and creative way to use the Twixit! Clips, so feel free to customize it however you like. You can add your own rhymes or even change the order of the tasks to fit your needs.

5. How do I get my hands on the Twixit! Clips and the "FooF Queens' Twixit! Clip Poem"?

You can purchase the Twixit! Clips from a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. The "FooF Queens' Twixit! Clip Poem" can be found on the Pampered Chef blog or through a consultant. You can also ask your consultant for a copy of the poem during a Pampered Chef party or demonstration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedGinger
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies