• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Your First Website: A Beginner's Guide

In summary, the website is easy to use and has many default messages and templates that make it easy to get started. It is also easy to add your own emails and customers.
luckystar
Silver Member
I just qualified and I`m thinking about getting my website going. Now I`m anything else then a computer geek so I was wondering if the website is easy to handle:blushing:

It is. HO provides "scripts" that you can select with no work at all, really. Just remember to update things at least once a month to give people a reason to come back.

It is very simple to use. There are only like 4 steps to getting the whole thing set up the way you want it. Of course, it has a default, so even if you do nothing it will look fine.

Thanks. I just qualified and was going to ask the same question.

OMG, it is soooo easy and sooooo worth it! I have got so much business from mine lately! It has made the difference in 2 of my shows that made them 1000 dollar shows! It is soooo good! I say dooooo it! :D :balloon:

I just qualified a couple weeks ago and got an email about 90 days free for the PWS so I figured I had nothing to lose by trying it out. It was VERY easy to set up. There's lots of 'canned' messages and templates which was good cuz my brain's not been very creative lately. LOL... I was up and running within a few minutes. I then set up my email-ready customers (some of my customers don't even own computers so I only added those that do and have given me their email addy) and sent out a "come check out my new web site" email right from my PWS thingy too! It was really easy.

I also did get it and it was sooooooo easy I love it.
If I can do it everybody can :)

Yes, for those who get the 90 days free...nothing to lose!

I also set mine up, But i am having problems with printing labels.. it said i need avery 5160, which i ran out and purchased, but then it only printed the 1st two lines and the bottome 2 lines correctly, i had to ditch the middel ones because they were not lined up. any suggestions?

I just qualified too and was wondering if everyone gets 90 days free. When would I get an email? I want to get the website, but if I am going to get 90 days free then I guess I will wait for that. Thanks.

Related to Creating Your First Website: A Beginner's Guide

1. What is the first step in creating a website?

The first step in creating a website is to determine the purpose and goal of your website. This will help you decide on the design, content, and features that will best serve your audience. It's also important to choose a domain name and web hosting service before moving forward with the design process.

2. Do I need to know coding to create a website?

No, you do not need to know how to code to create a website. There are many user-friendly website builders and content management systems (CMS) available that allow you to create a website without any coding knowledge. However, having a basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript can be helpful in customizing your website.

3. How do I choose the right platform for my website?

Choosing the right platform for your website depends on your needs and preferences. If you want full control over the design and functionality of your website, a self-hosted platform like WordPress or Wix may be a good option. If you prefer a simpler and more user-friendly option, a hosted platform like Squarespace or Weebly may be a better choice.

4. What are some essential elements to include in a website?

Some essential elements to include in a website are a clear and user-friendly navigation menu, high-quality and relevant content, a visually appealing design, and easy-to-use contact or purchase forms. It's also important to have a responsive design that looks good on all devices and ensure your website is optimized for search engines.

5. How can I ensure my website is successful?

To ensure your website is successful, it's important to have a clear understanding of your target audience and their needs. Regularly updating your website with fresh and relevant content, promoting your website through social media and other channels, and continuously improving your website based on user feedback are also crucial for success. Additionally, monitoring your website's analytics and making necessary changes can help you improve its performance and achieve your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
holliegraham
  • Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • kcmckay