• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating the Perfect Pumpkin Carving Kit

In summary, the V-shaped Cutter is great, the My Safe Cutter is the BEST pumpkin carver, and the Stone could be a nice addition.
bridgetbakes
SO, does anyone have any ideas what products would be great for a Pumpking carving/Jack-o-Lantern Kit?

I know the V-shaped Cutter is great, as would be one of our forged knives (perhaps the Utility Knife?)

Any other suggestions?

the kids' safe cutter should work fine on a pumpkin and, IMHO, I would rather use that than a utility knife and risk a bad cut. Maybe the SA large round platter to display the pumpkin on?

Core & More

My DH says that the My Safe Cutter is the BEST pumpkin carver he's ever used!

Last year for my son's pumpkin, I used the Creative Cutters Set. I used the Star shape for the eyes and the Chile Pepper for the mouth. I obviously had to have a little help from a sharp knife, but it was really cute. I'll post a pic when I can find it!

Here's something I made up last year to hand out in Sept. and early Oct. - it came directly from one of the "Weekly Bites":

Attachments

• Halloween Pumpkin Carving Made Easy by.doc
    31 KB · Views: 468
kaceyleigh2 said:
Last year for my son's pumpkin, I used the Creative Cutters Set. I used the Star shape for the eyes and the Chile Pepper for the mouth. I obviously had to have a little help from a sharp knife, but it was really cute. I'll post a pic when I can find it!
:rolleyes: STILL WAITING FOR THAT PICTURE KACEY!!!:rolleyes:

the corer makes great round holes, and I like to use quikut knives

Bamboo spoons to scoop out the seeds...
I don't do it, but a lot of people roast the seeds...maybe a stone?

Patiently Waiting Kace! Lol :d

Here it is!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/kaceyleigh2/Pumpkin.jpg

Oh How cute is that... did you do it or Abe? I love it, I may have to try it with my kids this year ;)

adorable!!!!
I just don't have the Creative Cutters!! May have to borrow them!
...very cute!

Related to Creating the Perfect Pumpkin Carving Kit

What tools are included in the pumpkin carving kit?

The perfect pumpkin carving kit includes a variety of tools such as a serrated knife, pumpkin scoop, saw, and carving templates.

Do the tools in the kit work for both large and small pumpkins?

Yes, our pumpkin carving kit comes with tools that are suitable for both large and small pumpkins.

How do I clean and maintain the tools in the kit?

To clean the tools, simply wash them with warm soapy water and dry them thoroughly before storing them in a cool, dry place. It is also recommended to periodically sharpen the knife for optimal carving results.

Are the carving templates reusable?

Yes, the carving templates included in the kit are reusable. Simply clean them after use and store them for future carving projects.

Can I purchase additional carving templates?

Yes, we offer a variety of additional carving templates that can be purchased separately to add more creativity to your pumpkin carving kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • cookinmama
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Momma23boys
  • DebPC