• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Your Own Fun Avatar with Meez: Home - Avatars, Games, and Virtual Worlds

In summary, KG's kitchen is on the internet. It looks like her, and it is time consuming to create an avatar.
I think those veggies are overdone by now!

I don't think there overdone. She's not using a stove.

Lets use this to post our Meez's..... Go create people!!! LOL!!!!

I would have to get a new something or other and I don't need any more things on my computer. I tried.

Really? do you leave your freezer open?

Hey, KG, I don't usually catch jokes. When I see something, I have to put my 2 cents in.
I know...It probably wasn't worth 2 cents.

No, it was probably worth about 2¢.(Hehehehehehehe)

JAE said:
Really? do you leave your freezer open?

Unfortunately it has happened. Something kept it from shutting all the way. Fortunately we caught it before everything defrosted!!!

This is kinda cool but time consuming!
http://images.meez.com/user11/3/9/2/9/8/5/1/3929851_bodyshot_300x400.gif​

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
http://images.meez.com/user11/3/9/2/9/8/5/1/3929851_bodyshot_300x400.gif​

That's cool! How long did it take you?

About a half an hour, I think. There's a half a bazillion choices you have to make to create an avatar.

So then it would probably take me about an hour and a half. LOL. I'll just enjoy looking at your and Kristin's creations.

Stampaholic1961 said:
Her kitchen looks like mine!!!
LOL! I was just going to post something like this! I was going to ask how my kitchen made it onto the internet!?:) :confused: :D :rolleyes:

KG- you WISH you had a car that cool!
But otherwise, that looks surprisingly like you. :)

It is time consuming. I had fun though. KG that is awesome-LOL!!! It does look like you!!!! Mary I was thinking about picking the "dream kitchen" but its not reality. LOL!! BUT....the one I picked is not either....well that bad anyway. I don't leave the freezer open.

Last edited:
chefann said:
KG- you WISH you had a car that cool!
But otherwise, that looks surprisingly like you. :)
I do - but mine is blue and doesn't have stripes.

And like most British sports cars, it doesn't run.

1. What is "I Had to Share...."?

"I Had to Share...." is a line of products from Pampered Chef that are designed to make sharing food with family and friends easier and more enjoyable. These products are perfect for potlucks, parties, and other gatherings.

2. What types of products are included in the "I Had to Share...." line?

The "I Had to Share...." line includes a variety of products such as serving platters, dip bowls, trays, and utensils. These products are designed to be both functional and visually appealing, making them perfect for any occasion.

3. Are the "I Had to Share...." products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the "I Had to Share...." products are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, it is recommended to hand wash the products to ensure their longevity.

4. Can I use "I Had to Share...." products for both hot and cold dishes?

Yes, the "I Had to Share...." products are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold dishes. The materials used are heat-resistant, making them suitable for use with hot dishes.

5. Where can I purchase "I Had to Share...." products?

You can purchase "I Had to Share...." products through a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. You can also find them at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
amy07
Replies