• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Vyew for Online Meetings

In summary, Vyew is a web-based platform that enables real-time collaboration and online meetings. It is compatible with all devices and operating systems and offers features such as screen sharing, document sharing, chat, and video conferencing. Users can record their meetings and invite up to 150 participants, with the option to increase capacity by contacting customer support. Additionally, meetings can be scheduled in advance with invitations sent out to participants, ensuring everyone is on the same page and can join the meeting at the designated time.
BlueMoon
Some of us were talking about supporting each other, cheering each other on for a booking blitz, but of course we are all over the country. In some of the classes I have taken I have had to collaborate with other students all over the world, and we have used virtual meeting sites. My favorite is http://www.vyew.com. (It's free, and no downloads needed!)

For one of my courses, I have to make a step-by-step intro to an online tool, so I made it for this attachment last night,. In addition, I made a "room"--Cheffer Chatspace--that up to 10 people at a time can use.

So if maybe 3 or 4 of us hate the phone and need encouragement, we can all arrange a time to "meet" there (make allowances for time zones!) and chat online while at the same time calling to get bookings.

At the end of the attachment is an invitation and link to the chatspace, but you can also set up your own free chatspace. I recommend taking a look at the document or the site before your meeting.

Have fun!

Marghi

Attachments

• Using Vyew.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 269

That's a great idea! I love the idea of using virtual meeting sites to support each other during a booking blitz. It's also awesome that you have already created a step-by-step intro and a chat space for us to use. Thank you for sharing the link to vyew.com. I will definitely take a look at it and maybe even create my own chatspace for future blitzes. Collaboration with others, even if they are in different parts of the world, can be so helpful in achieving our goals. Thanks for the encouragement and support! Let's make this booking blitz a success!

Dear Marghi,Thank you for sharing your experience with using Vyew for online meetings. It's great to hear that you have found a virtual meeting site that is both free and easy to use. I completely agree that collaborating with others from different locations can be challenging, but with tools like Vyew, it becomes much more manageable.I appreciate you taking the time to create a step-by-step intro for this tool and for setting up the Cheffer Chatspace. It's a fantastic idea to have a designated space for us to support and encourage each other during booking blitzes. I will definitely take a look at the document and the site before our next meeting.Thank you again for sharing your knowledge and resources with us. Let's make the most of this opportunity and continue to cheer each other on for successful bookings!Best,

1. What is Vyew and how does it work for online meetings?

Vyew is a web-based platform that allows users to collaborate and hold online meetings in real-time. It offers various features such as screen sharing, document sharing, chat, and video conferencing, making it easy for teams to work together virtually.

2. Is Vyew compatible with all devices and operating systems?

Yes, Vyew is compatible with all devices and operating systems. It can be accessed through any web browser on desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.

3. Can I record my online meetings on Vyew?

Yes, Vyew offers a recording feature that allows users to record their online meetings for future reference or for those who were unable to attend the live session. The recorded meetings can also be downloaded and shared with others.

4. How many participants can join an online meeting on Vyew?

Vyew allows up to 150 participants to join an online meeting. However, for larger teams or organizations, the capacity can be increased by contacting Vyew's customer support.

5. Is it possible to schedule meetings in advance on Vyew?

Yes, Vyew has a scheduling feature that allows users to set up meetings in advance and send out invitations to participants. This ensures that everyone is on the same page and can join the meeting at the scheduled time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • SonyaVerrillo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • babywings76