• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Microwave Stoneware Party Dips Successfully?

In summary, the Create-A-Party Dip - Micro is a convenient kitchen tool that allows you to make both hot and cold dips in just a few minutes. Its specially designed micro channels ensure even heating for perfectly cooked dips. It can make 1-2 cups of dip, which is enough for 4-6 servings. The dip bowl is also dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Additionally, it comes with a recipe booklet for dip ideas or you can create your own combinations.
ChefNic
Has anyone microwaved these dips (Stoneware Inspiration p21)??
It says to bake them for 22-25 minutes...but I just don't do that in the summer...but I love the Fiesta Chicken Dip (YUM) and want to make it at shows in July....

Ya know that Chicken Curry Dip...in a SBRC with golden raisins, chicken curry, cream cheese, etc..it's so yummy... and it can be baked or microwaved...until heating through...So I'm thinking this would be the same...???
Whadya think??

I've used the micro to reheat the Crab Rangoon Dip, and it was fine. So I don't see why you couldn't use the micro for the initial cook.

I haven't personally microwaved these dips, but I have seen others do it successfully. It's definitely a convenient option for the summer when you don't want to turn on the oven. As long as you follow the instructions and make sure the dip is heated through, I think it should turn out just as delicious as baking it. Plus, the Chicken Curry Dip sounds amazing! I might have to give that a try myself. Let us know how it turns out if you do end up microwaving it. Happy dipping!

1. What is the Create-A-Party Dip - Micro and how does it work?

The Create-A-Party Dip - Micro is a versatile kitchen tool that allows you to create delicious and customizable dips in minutes. Simply add your desired ingredients to the dip bowl, place it in the microwave, and let the magic happen! The specially designed micro channels evenly distribute heat for perfectly cooked dips every time.

2. Can I use the Create-A-Party Dip - Micro for both hot and cold dips?

Yes, you can use the Create-A-Party Dip - Micro to make both hot and cold dips. For hot dips, simply follow the instructions and place the dip bowl in the microwave. For cold dips, you can use the dip bowl as a serving dish and refrigerate your dip until ready to serve.

3. How many servings can I make with the Create-A-Party Dip - Micro?

The Create-A-Party Dip - Micro can make approximately 1-2 cups of dip, depending on the ingredients used. This is typically enough for 4-6 servings.

4. Is the Create-A-Party Dip - Micro dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Create-A-Party Dip - Micro is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results.

5. Are there any recipes or ideas for dips I can make with the Create-A-Party Dip - Micro?

Absolutely! The Create-A-Party Dip - Micro comes with a recipe booklet filled with delicious dip ideas, or you can get creative and come up with your own combinations. From savory dips like spinach and artichoke to sweet dips like chocolate fondue, the possibilities are endless with the Create-A-Party Dip - Micro.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
Replies
Views
chef_leeanne
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views