• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cranberry Striped Bag - Shop Now & Add a Pop of Color to Your Wardrobe!

In summary, Heather is still looking for the cranberry striped bag to buy off someone. Crystal is the one who offers to sell it to her. Heather, Merrill, and Heather's mom are looking for the same bag.
nicki25
Silver Member
I am still looking for the cranberry striped bag to buy off someone. I have been looking on ebay and haven't seen any. Does anyone want to sell theirs????

If someone else is interested in selling theirs I would love to have one. It would look great to carry my school books to college and people will see the papmered chef on it. thanks Deb

I am interested in selling mine or trading someone for a messenger style PC bag... PM or email me with offers.

Heather - if you still have yours, I want it! I can't get my pm to work!

Crystal it is yours!

I really want this bag too! If anyone is willing to sell I'm sooooo willing to buy it!

I'm willing to part with mine also. send me an offer :)

ndbigler said:
I'm willing to part with mine also. send me an offer :)

I want it!!!!! I just pm'd you. Thanks!

I would also like one if someone has one that they do no mind parting with

I use mine as my kit-since I downsized-

Last edited:
bump bump bump

I am still looking for one of these bags. I wasn't quick enough for the others. Anyone out there want to sell theirs????

I'd like one too!!! PM if anyone has one they want to get rid of.

I did see one on eBay today - already past $35 though and I'd imagine it'll get higher as there's still at least 4 days left I think.

I just looked for the one on ebay and I don't see any. It figures the first year in 9 years that I can't go to conference and they give the consultants the coolest bag. I am still looking.....

Merrill is going to be having these available for all consultants to purchase soon, or so I've heard

When are they suppose to have them available. That would be great if they did.

babywings76 said:
Merrill is going to be having these available for all consultants to purchase soon, or so I've heard

The burgundy striped bag???? Really? That seems unusual.

nicki25 said:
I just looked for the one on ebay and I don't see any. It figures the first year in 9 years that I can't go to conference and they give the consultants the coolest bag. I am still looking.....
Search under Pampered Chef - then sort by the Clothing, Shoes and Accessories category filter - it's now at $41

Last edited:
frozenchef said:
Search under Pampered Chef - then sort by the Clothing, Shoes and Accessories category filter - it's now at $41

That's just crazy...

frozenchef said:

Funny tho.....the listing says * I am not affiliated with The Pampered Chef.... someone knew what to write, eh?

And if you are not affiliated with The Pampered Chef how do you get one of these bags that everyone wants????

They might be a friend of a PC consultant selling it for them....thats my thought when they say that.

kaseydee said:
They might be a friend of a PC consultant selling it for them....thats my thought when they say that.

Exactly........

It is crazy - I imagine it will get to be around $60 - so glad I have my own!

Someone was selling theirs today on LMAD for $28 including shipping so try there.

What is LMAD???

nicki25 said:
What is LMAD???

Let's Make a Deal. A group for PC consultants only to buy and sell.

how do I find it on the internet???

It's a Yahoo Group. Go to Yahoo.com, then groups, and search for it. You'll need a Yahoo ID (but that's free).

There's on on ebay for $49....crazy!

I checked on LMAD and that one is gone. I am still looking for one...

I would also love to have one of these bags. Saw one at a meeting and I love it!
Let me know if anyone wants to get rid of one!

I am still looking for striped apron from jan. if anyone wants to get rid of it.

I'm thinking I will have my mom make me one...maybe out of the striped towels. I might be able to find some similar fabric at Hancock Fabric store. They really are nice bags. But, even empty they are heavy. I can't imagine using it for products...maybe catalogs

They are heavy. I have my catalogs in it and noticed that it is heavier than the bag I used to carry them in was. You wouldn't think cloth would be that heavy...

christinaspc said:
I am still looking for striped apron from jan. if anyone wants to get rid of it.

Apron? I thought it was a tablecloth.

laurichef said:
Apron? I thought it was a tablecloth.
There was an apron you could earn as well; I believe if you went to leadership.

I found one or should I say that one found me. Thanks so much!!

nicki25 said:
I found one or should I say that one found me. Thanks so much!!

Congrats!!!

I guess I'll have to find one on the big 'E'. The one on there now is at $56 which is a tad over my budget, but maybe I'll get lucky one day. LOL.

I'd be willing to sell mine. Bidding starts at $15 plus shipping.

I pm'd you!

You can't do auctions here, you have to set a price.

janetupnorth said:
You can't do auctions here, you have to set a price.

Oops, sorry...I didn't realize that. I thought it was the same thing as "PM me with your offers."

OK, well in that case, it's $30 plus shipping. I have a paypal account and would prefer to use that for payment.

AZPampered Chef said:
Oops, sorry...I didn't realize that. I thought it was the same thing as "PM me with your offers."

OK, well in that case, it's $30 plus shipping. I have a paypal account and would prefer to use that for payment.

No problem, happens on occasion then someone mentions it. :)

are you selling an apron or the bag?

I am interested in the bag if it is still available

thanks azpamperedchef I was hoping it was the apron :)

AZPampered Chef said:
I'd be willing to sell mine. Bidding starts at $15 plus shipping.

Dang.......missed ANOTHER one. :(

<h2>1. How can I purchase the Cranberry Striped Bag from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To purchase the Cranberry Striped Bag from Pampered Chef, you can either visit their website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. If you do not have a consultant, you can use their "Find a Consultant" feature on their website to locate one near you.</p><h2>2. Is the Cranberry Striped Bag currently available for purchase?</h2><p>Currently, the Cranberry Striped Bag is only available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website. It may not be available on other platforms such as eBay.</p><h2>3. How much does the Cranberry Striped Bag cost?</h2><p>The cost of the Cranberry Striped Bag may vary depending on where you purchase it from. We recommend checking with a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website for the most up-to-date pricing information.</p><h2>4. Can I purchase the Cranberry Striped Bag from someone who already owns it?</h2><p>Unfortunately, as a company policy, we do not allow our products to be resold by individuals. We suggest purchasing the Cranberry Striped Bag directly from a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website.</p><h2>5. Are there any other colors available for the Striped Bag?</h2><p>Currently, the Cranberry Striped Bag is the only color available for this specific bag. However, Pampered Chef offers a variety of other bags in different colors and patterns to choose from.</p>

1. How can I purchase the Cranberry Striped Bag from Pampered Chef?

To purchase the Cranberry Striped Bag from Pampered Chef, you can either visit their website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. If you do not have a consultant, you can use their "Find a Consultant" feature on their website to locate one near you.

2. Is the Cranberry Striped Bag currently available for purchase?

Currently, the Cranberry Striped Bag is only available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website. It may not be available on other platforms such as eBay.

3. How much does the Cranberry Striped Bag cost?

The cost of the Cranberry Striped Bag may vary depending on where you purchase it from. We recommend checking with a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website for the most up-to-date pricing information.

4. Can I purchase the Cranberry Striped Bag from someone who already owns it?

Unfortunately, as a company policy, we do not allow our products to be resold by individuals. We suggest purchasing the Cranberry Striped Bag directly from a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website.

5. Are there any other colors available for the Striped Bag?

Currently, the Cranberry Striped Bag is the only color available for this specific bag. However, Pampered Chef offers a variety of other bags in different colors and patterns to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Theresa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kllindsey