• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Could Someone Give Me Some Ideas!?!?

In summary, Jensen Kate is a consultant who has been sending out flyers and trying to get bookings for her business, but has not had any luck. She has been walking around her neighborhood and cataloging her products, and has been successful in getting people to book shows. Jensen Kate asks for recommendations on games or anything else to make her open house stand out from other shows.
swtnsssychef

I'm starting to get a little worried.... I'm a week over my first 30 days, had 2 shows, total between both was only $560, have 1 booking scheduled for June 20. I've mailed out flyers, called everyone I could think of and sent out fundraiser info... no bites!! Could anyone give me any suggestions for getting more dates filled on my calendar? (If something doesn't start happening fast, I'm gonna have to go back to 9-5 job!!:( Anything would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanx!!!

sorry, just realized i posted in the wrong area!! oops!!!
still, any suggestions would be much appreciated!! thanx again guys!!!

Have you completed your list of 100? That's a great place to start.

Also, begin walking around with a Pampered Chef catalog sticking out of your bag.

Do you live in a neighborhood? (I ask because I live in the middle of nowhere, so I don't really have neighbors, per se.) If you do, have you let all of them know that you're a consultant? Have you invited them to host a show?

Just a couple of jump-start ideas.

Don't worry about the posting area. Did you have a Grand Opening show? If not, pick two dates like a Friday night and Saturday morning and send out as many invitations you can. You also need to do the reminder calls - I use PostCalls.com. Email me at [email protected] if you need a referral letter for a great rate. Anyhoo, I also suggest you do the online training courses and get specific phrases to use when asking for shows.

I would suggest having an open house - invite everyone under the sun. Also, complete your 100 list ASAP. I went door-to-door in my neighborhood and gave out catalogues. I got lots of sales by doing that. What I have learned more than anything else - you MUST step out of the walls of just your friends and family. They will eventually get tired of you. However, each of those people know tons of people, of which at least 1/4 will be interested in hosting a show or purchasing products at the very least. Good luck...keep us posted.

Remember that you must actually talk to someone. Flyers, mailings, e-mails, messages, and other ideas to promote your business will not get you lots (if any) bookings. People will not call you but might still be willing to book a show. Get on the phone and ask. Good luck. (now, to follow my own advice....)

Thanks for the ideas!! No I haven't had a grand opening yet. But I'm going to now. So the fri night sat morn is the best way to go with that? I will take a walk tonight around the neighborhood with some catalogs and business cards. Should I leave them in the door or mailbox if no one is home? I know I have a lot of questions but you just never will know if you don't ask right? Well, thanks for all the help, you guys are great!!

I suggest Friday night, Saturday morning because most of your guests will be able to make it to one. Also, the house will already be set up and you will get some great practice doing the same recipe twice within 24 hours. If you don't talk face to face or on the phone with someone, they are less likely to make it. Do your best to make that connection.

Do you have any "extra" products that you are willing to give away? If I really want to fill a date I pick a "give-away" item and bring it to a show with me. I have a note on it that says "ask how you can get me for FREE!" While I am waiting for my recipe just after my game I show the guests and tell them that if someone will book on "X" date they will receive "X" item at their show! I have only had one show where nobody took me up no the offer! Typically I have at least one hand shoot up and say "ME!! ME!!ME!!!!!". It seems to work great, not to mention that they are booking on an exact date that I have already set aside! Or also maybe you could interest someone in doing a catalog show for you.

Okay, so I'll do a fri/sat thing. Do you have any recommendations on any games or anything to help me make the open house stand out from "just another show"? I have a couple of duplicate products that I could give away along with some other items. I'm just not sure how to go about doing it or how many to do!!

Related to Could Someone Give Me Some Ideas!?!?

1. What are some easy and quick meal ideas?

One idea is to make a one-pot pasta dish by boiling pasta and adding in some vegetables, protein, and sauce. You can also try making a stir-fry with your choice of protein, vegetables, and sauce over rice or noodles. Other quick options include sandwiches, salads, and sheet pan dinners.

2. What are some healthy snack options?

Some healthy snack ideas include fresh fruit, vegetable sticks with hummus, yogurt with granola, energy balls made with oats and nuts, and homemade trail mix with dried fruits and nuts. You can also try making your own healthy versions of favorite snacks, such as homemade granola bars or air-popped popcorn.

3. What are some fun and creative dessert ideas?

You can try making a fruit pizza using a sugar cookie crust and topping it with cream cheese frosting and fresh fruit. Another fun idea is to make homemade ice cream sandwiches using cookies and your choice of ice cream. For a healthier option, try making frozen yogurt bites by freezing yogurt and topping it with fruit and granola.

4. What are some go-to recipes for entertaining guests?

If you're hosting a party, some crowd-pleasing recipes include charcuterie boards with a variety of meats, cheeses, and crackers, homemade dips such as spinach artichoke or hummus, and mini quiches or savory tarts. For a sweet option, try making a dessert platter with a selection of cookies, brownies, and fruit.

5. How can I use my Pampered Chef products for meal prep?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are great for meal prep, such as the Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, and Rockcrok. You can use the Quick Cooker to make a big batch of soup or chili for the week, use the Food Chopper to quickly chop vegetables for salads or stir-fries, and use the Rockcrok to make casseroles or one-pot meals that can be reheated throughout the week. Check out our website for more meal prep ideas and recipes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies