• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cotta Success Kit and Business Card Holder Shipping Time and Method Inquiry

In summary, it usually takes a while for shipping to arrive, but the success kit arrived in about 3 weeks. The business cards from Merrill took a bit longer, taking 16 days from order to delivery.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
How long does shipping usually take? I ordered one of the success kits and the business card holder? also does it come usps? TIA
Terra

TerraOB83 said:
How long does shipping usually take? I ordered one of the success kits and the business card holder? also does it come usps? TIA
Terra
It comes UPS and it usually takes a while - a couple weeks. Also every time I have ordered the items all seem to come separately on different days. I think that's because most things are personalized and not all of them are the same.

thanks i was hoping it would be sooner lol

I have heard they take a really long timeBut I orderer one the starter kits and some lables and all of it is here so far in about 1 week EXCEPT for the lables, they were personalized but so was some of the other stuff I ordered. So we will see. I just ordered lap boards on Tuesday night so I will let you know how long it takes for them. I have to say that I liked the buisness cards from Town and COuntry MUCH MUCH better then from Merrill. The ink on the T&C ones was kinda raised off the card wich I thought was a nice touch and the ones from Merrill are not. Just my humble opinion!!

My success kit took 3 weeks. I wish they weren't our only option for personalized stuff.

Merrilll shipping depends on what you ordered because all their stuff comes from different manufacturers and it all drop ships. If you ordered personalized stuff, it will take even longer!

I really dislike Merrill's shipping and customer service.

I ordered a self inking stamp on 1/31/07 and I emailed them 2/5/07 as to when it was going to ship out. They told me it shipped 2/5/07 and it could take up to 10 days. Well I finally got it today 2/15/07. So start to finish 16 days.

Kelly

smarteez2 said:
But I orderer one the starter kits and some lables and all of it is here so far in about 1 week EXCEPT for the lables, they were personalized but so was some of the other stuff I ordered. So we will see. I just ordered lap boards on Tuesday night so I will let you know how long it takes for them. I have to say that I liked the buisness cards from Town and COuntry MUCH MUCH better then from Merrill. The ink on the T&C ones was kinda raised off the card wich I thought was a nice touch and the ones from Merrill are not. Just my humble opinion!!

I agree - I miss T&C...I really liked their stuff much better than Marrills...and their service was better - Merrill is SO SLOW

Last edited:
Email HO! If they don't know it's broke, they can't fix it! I email things all the time, good and bad!

Related to Cotta Success Kit and Business Card Holder Shipping Time and Method Inquiry

1. What is the purpose of "Question About Merrill"?

"Question About Merrill" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website where customers can ask any questions they have about Merrill, our cookware brand. It is designed to help customers make informed decisions about purchasing our products.

2. How do I access "Question About Merrill"?

You can access "Question About Merrill" by visiting the Pampered Chef website and navigating to the Merrill section. Click on the "Question About Merrill" tab to view existing questions and ask your own.

3. Is "Question About Merrill" monitored and answered by Pampered Chef employees?

Yes, our team of Pampered Chef employees regularly monitors and responds to questions on "Question About Merrill." We strive to provide helpful and accurate information to our customers.

4. Can I ask any type of question on "Question About Merrill"?

While we encourage questions about Merrill products and their use, we ask that all questions on "Question About Merrill" pertain to Pampered Chef and our products. We reserve the right to remove any inappropriate or off-topic questions.

5. Can I see previous questions and answers on "Question About Merrill"?

Yes, "Question About Merrill" is a public forum where all questions and answers are visible to anyone who visits the Pampered Chef website. This allows customers to benefit from the knowledge and experiences of others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • NMmommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NMmommy
  • raebates