• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coolest Video That I Want to Share

In summary, the "Coolest Video That I Want to Share" is a new product from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily share videos with friends and family. It works by connecting to your TV or computer and streaming videos from your phone, tablet, or other devices. It is compatible with various video formats and is designed to be user-friendly with a detailed instruction manual included.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I got the most interesting video from a friend today. I wanted to post a link to it, but it's not available online (evidently NBC owns it and has pulled it from all the online sharing sites :( )

Anyhow, it's a shadowdancing troup named Pilobolus and they are doing an amazing shadow dance to "Summer In the City". The video is from an episode of Conan O'Brian.

If you want to see it, pop me an email and I'll send it to you. It is a 7 meg file.

email me at [email protected]

NBC owns Hulu.com, so it might be there, even if it's been pulled from the other video sites.

nope, not there either :( I don't understand it - it would be fabulous advertising for them. I found their official site, but it barely shows snipetts of their acts.

I have seen this Linda and totally agree - AMAZING!!!!!!

Thanks Amanda - those are great too!

What is the "Coolest Video That I Want to Share"?

The "Coolest Video That I Want to Share" is a new product from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily share your favorite videos with friends and family.

How does the "Coolest Video That I Want to Share" work?

The "Coolest Video That I Want to Share" is a small device that connects to your TV or computer and allows you to stream videos directly from your phone or tablet. Simply plug it in, connect to your device, and start sharing!

Can I only share videos from my phone or tablet?

No, the "Coolest Video That I Want to Share" also has a USB port so you can connect a flash drive or external hard drive to share videos from other devices.

What types of videos can I share with the "Coolest Video That I Want to Share"?

You can share any type of video as long as it is in a compatible format. This includes videos from YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, and more.

Is the "Coolest Video That I Want to Share" easy to use?

Yes, the "Coolest Video That I Want to Share" is designed to be user-friendly and easy to set up. It also comes with a detailed instruction manual for any additional assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Sheila