• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cool Lime Colada Cake: A Tasty Lime Theme Treat!

This reminds me of a story at work. We were forwarding an email full of puns entitled "A Very Punny Email." Someone forwarded it to our boss, who was not born in an English speaking country. Her English is great, but she does not get puns. Someone said "I can't believe you sent that to her, she'll never get the puns!" Another person chimed up "how could you say that? She's very intelligent. Don't insult her like that." Right on cue, our boss came in the room and said "I need you to explain this puny email. I know it must be a joke, but I just don't get it."
Shelly Flanagan
Gold Member
I personally am loving the lime theme this season. I just found a recipe on here that will feature a lot of products, such as the mango wedger and the DCB. Also could drizzle with the coconut lime sauce, which by the way is soooo addictive. The recipe is cool lime colada cake. I can't wait to make it.:chef:

For me I did not like the coconut lime sauce...yuck...but I did like the chill lime rub...

I didn't think I would like it but was very surprised when I tasted it. It is so creamy and refreshing to me. Which I didn't expect. I can't wait to try the cake. I believe I will be doing that for my March shows.

This is a thread that most certainly crosses the lime of good taste. I can see that you wrote this entry with great zest, but it seems to have limited a peal.

love the cocomut lime sauce. mixed it with cool whip and lime yogurt last night and made a trifle with pound cake. YUMMY!

PCJenni said:
love the cocomut lime sauce. mixed it with cool whip and lime yogurt last night and made a trifle with pound cake. YUMMY!

A cocomut? Is that like a brown dog of mixed heritage?

(Sorry, I can't help myself. Food threads just allow some of us to beet them. You'll forgive me if you carrot all.)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
A cocomut? Is that like a brown dog of mixed heritage?

(Sorry, I can't help myself. Food threads just allow some of us to beet them. You'll forgive me if you carrot all.)

ha ha, you're berry punny.

The Kitchen Guy is really a fungi! Lettuce talk and whatever may turnip in discussion, he'll pepper it up with puns! This reminds me of a story at work. We were forwarding an email full of puns entitled "A Very Punny Email." Someone forwarded it to our boss, who was not born in an English speaking country. Her English is great, but she does not get puns. Someone said "I can't believe you sent that to her, she'll never get the puns!" Another person chimed up "how could you say that? She's very intelligent. Don't insult her like that." Right on cue, our boss came in the room and said "I need you to explain this puny email. I know it must be a joke, but I just don't get it."

Confuscious Say: "He who laugh last, not get joke."

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Cool Lime Colada Cake?

The ingredients you will need include: yellow cake mix, eggs, oil, cream of coconut, lime juice, powdered sugar, and shredded coconut.

2. Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of yellow cake mix for this recipe. However, the flavor may vary slightly depending on the brand and type of mix used.

3. How do I make the lime glaze for the cake?

To make the lime glaze, mix together powdered sugar and lime juice until the desired consistency is reached. You can also add more powdered sugar for a thicker glaze or more lime juice for a thinner glaze.

4. Can I substitute any ingredients in this recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use a gluten-free cake mix or substitute the cream of coconut with coconut milk.

5. How should I store the Cool Lime Colada Cake?

The cake should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It is best eaten within 2-3 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pandi410
  • byrd1956
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies