• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookware Flyer - Where to Get it & How to Use It

In summary, the Cookware Flyer can be found on the Pampered Chef website or obtained from a consultant during a cooking demonstration or party. It is available in both digital and print formats, and includes information on product details, tips, and recipes. There are often special offers and discounts included in the flyer, but it is not possible to purchase cookware directly from it.
Kristen
I was just reading on some other posts about having a cookware flyer in your booking binders. Is this a flyer you made up or one you can get through PC? I checked on the last supply order form and didn't see it listed there. Can anyone post a copy of this? Thanks!

Me too!I'd love to get the cookware flyer too. I'm getting my flip binder ready and could definitely use the flyer!

You used to be able to get this through a paperwork/supply order, but I don't think it's around anymore. I wonder if maybe someone did their own to compare the two lines of cookware and they'd be willing to share it?? :)

Found a coupleI had these ones saved on my computer. Maybe this is what you're looking for? :confused: Thanks to the authors of these!

Attachments

• Cookware Comparison Chart.doc
    35 KB · Views: 606
  • Cookware 2.doc
    158 KB · Views: 517
Thank you Kristi!

1. Where can I get the Cookware Flyer?

The Cookware Flyer can be found on the Pampered Chef website, in the "Catalogs" section. It can also be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant during a cooking demonstration or party.

2. Is the Cookware Flyer available in print?

Yes, the Cookware Flyer is available in both digital and print formats. You can request a print version from your Pampered Chef consultant or download a digital copy from the website.

3. How do I use the Cookware Flyer?

The Cookware Flyer is a helpful tool for choosing the right cookware for your needs. It includes information on each product, such as size, material, and recommended uses. You can also find tips and recipes on how to use the cookware effectively.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts in the Cookware Flyer?

Yes, the Cookware Flyer often includes special deals and discounts on select cookware products. These offers are only available for a limited time, so be sure to check the flyer regularly for the latest promotions.

5. Can I purchase cookware directly from the Cookware Flyer?

No, the Cookware Flyer is for informational purposes only. To purchase Pampered Chef cookware, you can visit the website or contact a consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber