• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookware comparison

cookingwithlove

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 28, 2004
Does anybody have a comparison of our cookware to other brands?

cookingwithlove

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 28, 2004
Becky,

I am usually good at finding things, but I cannot find a comparsion of ours to other brands. If you find this thread can you bump it?

susanr613

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2007
These flyer compare PC brands and include the Professional line which we sell only in the outlet. Does anyone have a flyer comparing PC to other brands such as All Clad?

cookingwithlove

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 28, 2004
Another director gave me these and I would like to share it with you.

Attachments

• facts_about_teflon.pdf
    123.6 KB · Views: 160
  • NonstickCookwareComparisonChart-other brands.doc
    122.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Stainless Cookware Comparison.doc
    544.5 KB · Views: 132

cookingwithlove

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 28, 2004
I just got these from another director and I thought I would pass these along. They contain our current products.

Attachments

• facts_about_teflon.pdf
    123.6 KB · Views: 285
  • NonstickCookwareComparisonChart-other brands.doc
    122 KB · Views: 366
  • Stainless Cookware Comparison.doc
    544.5 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:

bre32975

Novice Member
Jul 21, 2008
Who did this comparison? THANK YOU!! Do you have the comparison with Saladmaster ... Out of no where I am hearing YOU are much more reasonable than Saladmaster ... what's the difference. I have sold 3 5-pieces beacause of our guarantee behind our name and PRICE is way more reasonable.

Thanks.

Bre

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Who did this comparison? THANK YOU!! Do you have the comparison with Saladmaster ... Out of no where I am hearing YOU are much more reasonable than Saladmaster ... what's the difference. I have sold 3 5-pieces beacause of our guarantee behind our name and PRICE is way more reasonable.

Thanks.

Bre

Saladmaster is a waterless cookware. That's about all I know about them, but LOL that we are more reasonable - yeah, since a set of SM is way over $1000!

PCMomto4

Jun 15, 2009
I thought she wanted something comparing the salad spinners!!! Why would you name cookware saladmaster? I obiviously have never heard of it.

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Thank you soooo much Wendy! This is great. I had never heard of Salad Master, and one lead was turned off because I hadn't heard of them. Now here it is again! I need to look them up! lol

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Saladmaster pans are very good. I have a couple of pieces that my aunt gave to me when she downsized. However, I have to tell you; I prefer our SS cookware. We just weeded the Saladmaster stuff (along with a bunch of other stuff) out of our cabinets. They're going in our donate/rummage stash.