• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookware Comparison: Our Brand vs. Others

In summary, there is a thread with links comparing our cookware to other brands at the bottom of this conversation. There are also flyers comparing our cookware to other brands, including the Professional line which is only sold in the outlet. Some directors have shared updated flyers and compared our cookware to Saladmaster, which is a waterless cookware brand. It has been noted that our cookware is more reasonably priced compared to Saladmaster. However, some have found success selling Saladmaster as well.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Does anybody have a comparison of our cookware to other brands?

If you scroll to the bottom of this thread, you will find several threads linked w/ that info!

Becky,

I am usually good at finding things, but I cannot find a comparsion of ours to other brands. If you find this thread can you bump it?

These flyer compare PC brands and include the Professional line which we sell only in the outlet. Does anyone have a flyer comparing PC to other brands such as All Clad?

I was looking for a more updated flyer as well.

Bumping...

I am looking for a current flyer any of you creative people come up with one yet?

Another director gave me these and I would like to share it with you.

Attachments

• facts_about_teflon.pdf
    123.6 KB · Views: 226
  • NonstickCookwareComparisonChart-other brands.doc
    122.5 KB · Views: 185
  • Stainless Cookware Comparison.doc
    544.5 KB · Views: 201
I just got these from another director and I thought I would pass these along. They contain our current products.

Attachments

• facts_about_teflon.pdf
    123.6 KB · Views: 350
  • NonstickCookwareComparisonChart-other brands.doc
    122 KB · Views: 433
  • Stainless Cookware Comparison.doc
    544.5 KB · Views: 420
Last edited:
Who did this comparison? THANK YOU!! Do you have the comparison with Saladmaster ... Out of no where I am hearing YOU are much more reasonable than Saladmaster ... what's the difference. I have sold 3 5-pieces beacause of our guarantee behind our name and PRICE is way more reasonable.

Thanks.

Bre

bre32975 said:
Who did this comparison? THANK YOU!! Do you have the comparison with Saladmaster ... Out of no where I am hearing YOU are much more reasonable than Saladmaster ... what's the difference. I have sold 3 5-pieces beacause of our guarantee behind our name and PRICE is way more reasonable.

Thanks.

Bre

Saladmaster is a waterless cookware. That's about all I know about them, but LOL that we are more reasonable - yeah, since a set of SM is way over $1000!

I thought she wanted something comparing the salad spinners!!! Why would you name cookware saladmaster? I obiviously have never heard of it.

Thank you soooo much Wendy! This is great. I had never heard of Salad Master, and one lead was turned off because I hadn't heard of them. Now here it is again! I need to look them up! lol

Saladmaster pans are very good. I have a couple of pieces that my aunt gave to me when she downsized. However, I have to tell you; I prefer our SS cookware. We just weeded the Saladmaster stuff (along with a bunch of other stuff) out of our cabinets. They're going in our donate/rummage stash.

Thank you Wendy!!

Thank you! That will be great to have on hand.

1. What sets Pampered Chef cookware apart from other brands?

Pampered Chef cookware is made with high-quality materials and is designed to last for years. Our products are tested and approved by professional chefs, ensuring top-notch performance in the kitchen. Additionally, our cookware is backed by a satisfaction guarantee, so you can purchase with confidence.

2. Are Pampered Chef products more expensive than other brands?

While there may be some price variation between brands, Pampered Chef offers a range of cookware options to fit different budgets. Our products are competitively priced for their quality and durability, and we also offer convenient payment plans to make our cookware more accessible to everyone.

3. What types of cookware does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of cookware options, including stainless steel, non-stick, and cast iron. We also have specialized products such as stoneware and cookware sets. Our cookware is designed for different cooking methods, such as stovetop, oven, and microwave use.

4. How do Pampered Chef products compare to other brands in terms of safety?

Pampered Chef is committed to providing safe and reliable products for our customers. Our cookware is made without harmful chemicals, such as PFOA and PTFE, and is rigorously tested for safety. We also provide care and use instructions to ensure proper handling and maintenance of our cookware.

5. What is the warranty on Pampered Chef cookware?

Pampered Chef cookware is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if your product has a manufacturing defect, we will replace it for free. Our warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the product. Please refer to our website for more information on our warranty policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom4angela
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
CGutwein
  • chefsolnick
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJeniLobdell