• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking up Fun at My First Party!

In summary, the first party expert made the three-cheese garden pizza, the brownie truffle bites, and the TouchDown Taco Dip. All three were a huge hit.
Pam6170
I will be having my first party in 2 weeks and am wondering what everyone made for their first party.
I will be having an interactive cooking show.

Thanks!!

I made the 3-cheese garden pizza and the strawberry amaretto pastries...both a huge hit...probably more than any recipe I've made since!

I made the Elegant Artichoke Cups. So easy and so good!

My kick off show was Club House Chicken Squares, very good hands on recipe. My first show after that was Chocolate Chip Sensation. Very quick recipe to put together since the crust is already done.

My very first show I made the artichoke cups and pizza recipe that comes in the new consultant kit as well as the truffle brownie bites... yup, I learned not to make 3 things in one evening, takes waaaaay too long but it was good practice (my mom and her neighbor attended) and was a great learning experience. My 2nd show I did the brownie bites again and the pesto pizza in the SBCB... Regardless of what you make, practice at home first, get practice in with the gadgets and recipe and you'll do great!

I did the chicken broccoli ring and it was a hit! Definitely practice out loud at home while you're prepping and you'll do great!

I made my mom, her husband, my husband and my brother sit in the kitchen and act like it was a real show to practice. They asked questions and everything like they were real guests at a show.
It helped a ton!!

I made this recipe at tons of my first shows. You don't need a kitchen at all to make it.

Seven-Layer Southwestern Salad

1 ½ cups sour cream

¾ cut thick and chunky salsa

1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed

1 large green bell pepper, diced

2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced

½ cup thinly sliced green onions with tops

1 package (16 ounces) iceberg lettuce salad mix (10 cups)

1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese

1 ½ cups corn chips (optional)

In Small Batter Bowl, combine sour cream and salsa; mix well and set aside

Drain and rinse beans using large Colander. Using Chef’s Knife, dice bell pepper and tomatoes; thinly slice green onions. Layer beans, bell pepper, lettuce, tomatoes and green onions in Simple Additions Large Bowl.

Spoon sour cream mixture over top using Small Mix ‘N Scraper

Spreading evenly. Grate cheese over top using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with corn chips, if desired, and serve.

I always juiced one lime and pressed one or two cloves of garlic into the sour cream and salsa mixture. It was yummy and showed off two more tools. I always had them put the corn chips (Fritos) on their plate first and then serve the salad on top.

I made the 3 cheese garden pizza as the demo my first and second shows and the brownie truffle bites (from the SBRC) ahead of time and pulled them out at the end, and quickly explained how I made them. Both were big hits and everyone has *loved* the pizza! :) I highly recommend the pizza - quick, easy, delicious, and uses tons of tools. Plus you can watch the DVD that comes with the kit and the consultant demos the recipe - which is great info! :)

As a PP said, practice ahead of time and also practice talking about the tools - it will really help!! :D

I made a taco calzone, a huge hit, and showed a lot of products!

Everyone has loved the pizza at my parties & friends over at the house too. I made that cheesy bacon dip for my last party & everyone couldn't stop talking about how good it was - I also made the beer bread & pizza. I am going to make the beer bread for all my shows now on b/c I got several people purchase it b/c they loved it so much.

p.s. I make the beer bread ahead of time - my show was at 2pm & I took it out of the oven @ noon & when they had it at the party they were talking about how warm it was.....the stoneware is awesome!

Well first and foremost, congrats! Have a great show. I made the taco ring! That was really easy! Use the micro cooker to make the ground beef and the chopper to ground up the meat, so not only are you promoting the stone, but the micro cooker and the chopper... Good luck and have fun!

The TouchDown Taco Dip!! I make that at EVERY party I throw or am invited too!! Great for Superbowl too... sorry, got too exctied there, I made the 3-cheese Garden pizza for my demo, and the pre-made the nutty brownies for dessert!

Related to Cooking up Fun at My First Party!

What is "Cooking up Fun at My First Party!"?

"Cooking up Fun at My First Party!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows first-time hosts to earn free products and discounts by hosting a cooking party with friends and family.

How do I become a host for "Cooking up Fun at My First Party!"?

To become a host, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting a party. They will guide you through the process and help you plan a successful event.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Cooking up Fun at My First Party!"?

As a first-time host, you will have the opportunity to earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your party. You will also have the chance to learn new recipes and cooking techniques from a Pampered Chef consultant.

Who can I invite to my "Cooking up Fun at My First Party!"?

You can invite anyone you'd like to your party, such as friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. The more guests you invite, the more potential sales and rewards you can earn.

Do I need to know how to cook to host a "Cooking up Fun at My First Party!"?

No, you do not need to be an experienced cook to host a party. The goal of the program is to have fun and learn new cooking skills together. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide all the necessary guidance and support to ensure a successful and enjoyable event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rachelackerman1
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pclady213
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies