• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookbook raffle at gym

Mar 19, 2006
I just started PC and I've been reading posts for some time and getting lots of great info, so thanks to everyone who posts!

I read one post about doing a raffle box at a gym and giving away the It's Good For You Cookbook. I got permission to do this at a local gym but now I'm wondering what to put on the raffle slips so I can hopefully get shows booked out of them. Did someone post a raffle slip for this idea?

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
tanze26 said:
I just started PC and I've been reading posts for some time and getting lots of great info, so thanks to everyone who posts!

I read one post about doing a raffle box at a gym and giving away the It's Good For You Cookbook. I got permission to do this at a local gym but now I'm wondering what to put on the raffle slips so I can hopefully get shows booked out of them. Did someone post a raffle slip for this idea?

Just state to win you must fill in one of these drawing slips and use something with this info :)

Last edited:

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
Here's one I used at a recent 4H event.

Can I give you a suggestion? Call everyone on the slip and say that they won a free cooking show. The results are amazing. When they ask what it is, you say, "Well, sinces its a FREE show, I send out the invitations and bring the ingredients for the recipe. All you have to do is make your home available."

Attachments

• fair prize drawing slip.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 395
Mar 19, 2006
Did you get a lot of people leaving slips in the box? I was hoping to leave a box at several gyms but it's been hard enough just getting permission at one..

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
I was at the table most of the time and tried to strike up conversation. I did have some people just leave it in the pot. I used the small Exec Cookware pot for my entry box.