• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is there a logout link on Consultant's Corner now?

In summary, a logout link recently appeared on Consultant's Corner, bringing relief to users who previously had trouble switching between meetings and checking stats. The link may have been added during a website redesign a few weeks back and it does not address the issue of session timeouts, which can be frustrating for users.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Hey, when did a logout link appear on Consultant's Corner? Or have I been 'blind' for awhile??

I don't think you have been blind. I saw it last night and was SO thankful because when my team is here for a meeting and they want to check things on CC for their own stats or something, it was always a pain to be able to get out of one and into another... so I was delighted. That being said... it may have been there all along and I just didn't notice it until last night! :)

I had to search long and hard to find where it was! Took me a few minutes....so either I am blind too and never noticed it (obviously!), or it's new. I'd guess they added it when they redesigned the website a few weeks back?

It's new in just the past few weeks. I had to call Tech Support with a question so I asked them about it. I also asked if we would now be able to stay in Consultant's Corner until we logged out and not have the session time out and he said no, that wasn't changing. That is such a pain to be in CC, get interrupted, and go back to what you were doing in CC and have to login all over again :yuck:

cochef said:
It's new in just the past few weeks. I had to call Tech Support with a question so I asked them about it. I also asked if we would now be able to stay in Consultant's Corner until we logged out and not have the session time out and he said no, that wasn't changing. That is such a pain to be in CC, get interrupted, and go back to what you were doing in CC and have to login all over again :yuck:

Too bad!!! When I saw this thread I was hoped that this was the reason for the new button. The "session time out" drives me nuts.

Related to Why is there a logout link on Consultant's Corner now?

What is "Consultant's Corner Logout"?

"Consultant's Corner Logout" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows consultants to securely log out of their consultant account. This ensures that their personal and business information remains protected.

How do I access the "Consultant's Corner Logout" feature?

To access the "Consultant's Corner Logout", simply log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Once logged in, click on the "Consultant's Corner" tab on the top navigation bar. From there, you will see the option to log out.

Why is it important to log out of my consultant account?

Logging out of your consultant account is important for the security of your personal and business information. It ensures that no one else can access your account and make changes without your permission.

Can I stay logged in to my consultant account on multiple devices?

No, it is not recommended to stay logged in to your consultant account on multiple devices. This can increase the risk of your account being accessed without your knowledge. It is best to log out of your account after each use and log in again when needed.

Is there a time limit for the "Consultant's Corner Logout" feature?

There is no time limit for the "Consultant's Corner Logout" feature. You can log out of your consultant account at any time and for any length of time. However, to ensure the security of your account, it is recommended to log out after each use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lsebek
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lsebek
  • Malinda Klein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • cati123