• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Consultant Corner Chart: Where Did It Go?

L
ltkacz
The chart you could print from consultant corner that you kept track of your shows, commission, recruit leads, bookings, etc for the month? I've looked high and low, and can't seem to find it. Have I gone blind?

Are you talking about our IPT- Individual Performance Tracker? Last I checked it was still there to the right side box?

I know which report that you're talking about. It was a Monthly Sales Log. I'm trying to find it, but I'm not coming up with anything. I know I don't have it saved.

That's in Pampered Partner. :) Or P3. Whichever you use.

That's a report, but there's no neat way to hand write your information. If you had one to write on, you could start at the beginning of the month & not have to re-print each time you added a show to PP/P3.

Do you mean this? If so, I don't know where it went either! I just looked under the downloadable material and it's not there anymore!

Attachments

• ScannedImage-2.pdf
    880.4 KB · Views: 249
I'm not sure if that's what the original poster was looking for, but that's what I was talking about! :)

Thanks SarahThat's exactly what I was looking for. I love this - it really helps keep me organized and "on track" to reaching my goals, etc. At the top I write in my career sales - for some reason - it's a motivating factor for me - hey whatever works right?!

Thanks so much!

Related to Missing Consultant Corner Chart: Where Did It Go?

1. What exactly was the Missing Consultant Corner Chart and its purpose?

The Missing Consultant Corner Chart was a printable chart available on the consultant corner website. Its purpose was to help consultants keep track of their shows, commission, recruit leads, bookings, and other important information for the month.

2. Why can't I find the Missing Consultant Corner Chart on the consultant corner website anymore?

Unfortunately, the Missing Consultant Corner Chart is no longer available on the consultant corner website. It has been removed due to updates and changes on the website.

3. Is there a way to access the Missing Consultant Corner Chart or retrieve the information I had saved on it?

No, there is no way to access the Missing Consultant Corner Chart or retrieve any information that was saved on it. It is recommended to start using a new tracking system or spreadsheet to keep track of your important consultant information.

4. Will the Missing Consultant Corner Chart be returning to the consultant corner website in the future?

There are currently no plans to bring back the Missing Consultant Corner Chart to the consultant corner website. However, the website is constantly being updated and improved, so there is a possibility that a similar tracking tool may be introduced in the future.

5. Can I request for the Missing Consultant Corner Chart to be brought back to the website?

You can send a message or email to the consultant corner website requesting for the Missing Consultant Corner Chart to be brought back. However, there is no guarantee that it will be implemented as it depends on the website's updates and changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimberlyR
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies