• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Sales Waiver

May 26, 2006
I do not have my Receipe for Success at this location. Can anyone tell me the requirments for a sales waiver?

P

Pampered Laura

Okay I'll bite... whats a Sales Waiver? As in Leave of Absense? Or.... :confused:

Mar 2, 2006
I did one for april so that I could submit all of my shows in May, and have the higher commission rate. All I did was go online, and request a waiver. I said "due to a family crisis I am not able to submit any shows for the month of april. Please grant me a waiver"

I got an email a few days later (and a letter via snail mail) saying I was approved. There was not really a crisis, but my director said that was the easy way, and that required no explanation

A waiver is when you would basically get an extra month (instead of going inactive) to submit your sales. That way, you will not lose your career sales.
:) :)

P

Pampered Laura

You don't lose your career sales until you've been "inactive" for a year... I don't understand why you'd have to submit a waiver just to skip a month if you plan on submitting at least $200 the next month to stay current?

GeorgiaPeach

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 22, 2005
Pampered Laura said:
You don't lose your career sales until you've been "inactive" for a year... I don't understand why you'd have to submit a waiver just to skip a month if you plan on submitting at least $200 the next month to stay current?

No, you have confused the two parts of inactive status. You DO lose your career sales AND your personal recruits!! Check out pg F-14 in Recipe for Success. You can re-activate within a year by submitting $200 in one month. After 12 months, you have to purchase a new kit.

P

Pampered Laura

huh. Well I'll be durned! :D
This makes much more sense to the original question then. Carry on! LOL :eek: