• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Consultant Connection Tracker...not Updated Yet?

It really bites when you know the shows have been held, and it's just a matter of getting them closed, and she's had ALL MONTH to do it!It depends on where you are in the Country. :) Here in MI, updates happen after 10am. It's not an urban legend - someone at HO told me that one time when I called. EOM time though, it seems that it can be really late before they update.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone else updated yet? I am dying to see the June numbers~~~

I know I am leaving the house so I don't sit here and refresh my computer all day and get nothing else done. I was up until 1 am my time helping my second SC line submit so I didn't loose my title...........still need my second cup of coffee and then we are leaving.

Me too! But i know that one has a show on hold and I'm guessing the resolve deadline is tomorrow or Saturday... I really don't want to wait until Tuesday!!!!!!

I'm refreshing every minute - LOL
I know I made it as D because of the Elite Seller thing - but I also should have 2 SC lines active and just want to SEE them show up, ya know?!?! LOL

Heard that updates happen after 2 pm each day....not sure if it's just an urban legend, though. =)

I didn't hit my structure. It was my 3rd month. I'm pissed. I did everything I could to move my team. I just don't get it. It is their business. Why don't they want something out of it? I spoke with my whole team on Tuesday after I got back from Disney. I had enough people and sales to hit it. I wasn't worried. I tried to catch up with them this week (starting Sunday night) and no one would return my calls or emails. I know we didn't hit it and I'm kinda upset. Any other month I wouldn't care. But it is going to SUCK to be a Team Leader at conference!!!

{{{HUGS}}} Sandra!

Sandra, I'm a Team Leader too. :)

Sandra...that bites! Don't you wish every member had our drive? Sending you hugs too!

Not sure if you saw this....on consultant connection:

Orders submitted on 6/30/10 will be reflected in Consultant Connection at 7:00 p.m. CT today.

Now it says it won't update until after 7pm..................

I'm sorry Sandra.
It's SO frustrating when other people can't be bothered to give some effort :(

Jolie_paradoxe said:
Heard that updates happen after 2 pm each day....not sure if it's just an urban legend, though. =)

Depends on where you are in the Country. :) Here in MI, updates happen after 10am. It's not an urban legend - someone at HO told me that one time when I called. EOM time though, it seems that it can be really late before they update.

I'm a little frustrated because I have a SC who didn't submit. Her show were both at the beginning of the month, but she "got to busy" to get them closed.:(

It really bites when you know the shows have been held, and it's just a matter of getting them closed, and she's had ALL MONTH to do it!

Chefbeckyd said:
Depends on where you are in the Country. :) Here in MI,

Becky where are you in MI? Who is your director? I'm in Clawson.

I have a SC that wants to promote (that's ALL she talks about) yet it's always the 11th hour when she submits. She won't be too happy once she promotes and one of her consultants does that to her!!!!! :p

My first generation D did not submit anything this month. I will be glad when she is bypassed by my second generation d at the end of this month. IS that mean?
I qualified as a director this month with 2 SC lines and as an elite seller.
LOVE that extra 2 %.
Becky and Sandra... UGH!! I am so frustrated for you guys. Double ugh.

finley1991 said:
Becky where are you in MI? Who is your director? I'm in Clawson.I have a SC that wants to promote (that's ALL she talks about) yet it's always the 11th hour when she submits. She won't be too happy once she promotes and one of her consultants does that to her!!!!! :p
I'm in the GR area on the West side. :) My director line is Jen Antel,<Betsy Broene,<Shari Klassen, <Yvonne Mattson.This SC does the same thing. She's actually a TL some months. She has one consultant on her team who is a single working mom with 2 teenage daughters, and she consistently outsells the SC. She submitted 3 shows this month! The SC will have a $2000 month, and then the next two months she'll submit nothing, or just enough to qualify. I love her to death - she was an awesome host for several years before signing...and she talks all the time about how she needs the PC income, but no matter how I coach her, I cannot get through to her the importance of being consistent.

beckyjsmith said:
My first generation D did not submit anything this month. I will be glad when she is bypassed by my second generation d at the end of this month. IS that mean?
I qualified as a director this month with 2 SC lines and as an elite seller.
LOVE that extra 2 %.
Becky and Sandra... UGH!! I am so frustrated for you guys. Double ugh.
Wow! That amazes me that she could be a director and not submit ANYTHING. I always have enough just in online & individual orders to be active. I can totally see why you'd glad for her to be bypassed. That has to be frustrating!

Chefbeckyd said:
This SC does the same thing. She's actually a TL some months. She has one consultant on her team who is a single working mom with 2 teenage daughters, and she consistently outsells the SC. She submitted 3 shows this month! The SC will have a $2000 month, and then the next two months she'll submit nothing, or just enough to qualify. I love her to death - she was an awesome host for several years before signing...and she talks all the time about how she needs the PC income, but no matter how I coach her, I cannot get through to her the importance of being consistent.

YAY for MI consultants! :)

The SC I was talking about wants to promote and focuses 99% of her energy on recruiting. She recruits okay yet qualifies less than 25% of those she signs. I've explained that I think it's hard to recruit people into a business she's not working herself but that fell on deaf ears. Then I explained that she's working really hard for 1% overrides when she could earn 20% on her personal sales and no matter how many she recruits, she'll only earn 1%. She didn't know what I was talking about because even with the 5 she has, she's still only a SC because she only does about $300 in sales each month. She didn't know there were sales requirements for TL & D... she thought if she had the people, she could work less. I explained that she would work MORE in a different kind of way as a D, but she's insistent on doing it her own way... not PC's way and is frustrated at how it never happens for her. She can't have it both ways....

Makes me wonder why some *get it* and other don't... :yuck:

finley1991 said:
YAY for MI consultants! :)

She can't have it both ways....

Makes me wonder why some *get it* and other don't... :yuck:

What I hear you saying is that she wants it the EASY way without working and that just doesn't exist. I think that's part of getting it for some folks. One of my consultants who quit awhile back said that it was easy for me so I just didn't understand how hard it was for them. HA ... It isn't easy, it's a simple concept but it's work.. just like every job... we just happen to LOVE our work more than most! :)

quiverfull7 said:
What I hear you saying is that she wants it the EASY way without working and that just doesn't exist. I think that's part of getting it for some folks. One of my consultants who quit awhile back said that it was easy for me so I just didn't understand how hard it was for them. HA ... It isn't easy, it's a simple concept but it's work.. just like every job... we just happen to LOVE our work more than most! :)

Exactly, Diane!

quiverfull7 said:

SO TRUE!!!!!!!

I hear that ALL THE TIME... it's easy for me because I don't have a husband... kids... etc. I have it SO easy!! HA!

When I hear that I throw in "... and I have a blue car!" They ask me what that has to do with anything and I say, "It doesn't... but since it's so easy for me, my blue car must be another reason why!" Sometimes they get it, sometimes they don't.

And yes, she wants ALL the perks without doing any work.... *sigh*

(((hugs))) Becky & Sandra! I'm so sorry that your team doesn't get that their success or failure is a direct impact on you too. :(

tracker is updated!!!

Just checked mine and they seem to be updated!!!!!And knock me over with a feather... the SC I referred to earlier submitted over $1k in sales! She had $300 in this morning! WOW!!!!! :D

finley1991 said:
SO TRUE!!!!!!!

I hear that ALL THE TIME... it's easy for me because I don't have a husband... kids... etc. I have it SO easy!! HA!

When I hear that I throw in "... and I have a blue car!" They ask me what that has to do with anything and I say, "It doesn't... but since it's so easy for me, my blue car must be another reason why!" Sometimes they get it, sometimes they don't.

And yes, she wants ALL the perks without doing any work.... *sigh*

I like that response. :D Good come-back.

Yeah! My Team had $16,760 in total sales, 13 active with 3 SCs. My overrides were great last month AND I had personal sales of over $5400!! Yeah!! Nice check for conference!

Personal Sales: $2,172.20
Cluster Sales: $12,307.96
# Lines/# Active: 8/8
Lines # of Potential/Actual Sr Con: 4/2I was expecting this month to be higher & it's the lowest one for a while! $13,298.32; $13,303.62; $13,152.45; $17,570.63 and now we dropped to $12,307.96. I guess I can't complain, it's still 3X what I need for Director Level, but I'm a tad bit shocked. I thought the girls were really going to work for SAT. I only have 1 of 13 that hit the $1,500 level. I found out yesterday that my 14th girl (she's in my 2nd line) is quitting due to complications with her pregnancy. Then today her recruiter e-mailed me & said that one of her own past hosts wants to sign in July & host another show. So it looks like that recruiter may get to be a SC still! :D

Related to Consultant Connection Tracker...not Updated Yet?

1. Why is the Consultant Connection Tracker not updated yet?

There could be a few reasons why the Consultant Connection Tracker is not updated yet. It could be due to technical difficulties, a delay in data processing, or an error in the system. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

2. How often is the Consultant Connection Tracker updated?

The Consultant Connection Tracker is typically updated daily, but there may be occasional delays due to technical issues. We strive to keep the tracker as up-to-date as possible to provide the most accurate information for our consultants.

3. Can I still place orders if the Consultant Connection Tracker is not updated?

Yes, you can still place orders even if the Consultant Connection Tracker is not updated. The tracker is meant to provide you with an estimate of when your order will be delivered, but it does not affect your ability to place orders.

4. Will I receive an email notification when the Consultant Connection Tracker is updated?

No, you will not receive an email notification when the Consultant Connection Tracker is updated. However, you can check the tracker regularly for updates on your order's status.

5. What should I do if the Consultant Connection Tracker is not updated for an extended period of time?

If the Consultant Connection Tracker has not been updated for an extended period of time, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with more information and help resolve any issues with your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • cincychef