• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consulatant Only Small Cookware Bag

In summary, Cheryl is giving away her 8" saute pans because she has a big family. She says that it takes too many eggs to make scrambled eggs in a smaller pan.
Koolotus
OK, so I earned the new cookware bags and have given away every 8 inch saute pan that has ever passed my way. I am keeping the larger bag but if anyone wants the smaller bag make me an offer and include shipping to your house. I am in zip code 18431.

How about $10 including postage? :)

How could you possibly have given away all your 8" saute pans?!?

I have FOUR of them in my kitchen - I use them CONSTANTLY!!!!
How can you live without them!?!?!?

dannyzmom said:
How could you possibly have given away all your 8" saute pans?!?

I have FOUR of them in my kitchen - I use them CONSTANTLY!!!!
How can you live without them!?!?!?

LOL-depends on your family size! I can't use a pan smaller than the family skillet every time I cook! :eek:

jessica_momof6 said:
LOL-depends on your family size! I can't use a pan smaller than the family skillet every time I cook! :eek:

There you have it.....big family!!
Also, I have a single dad, brother, uncle . friends... They go fast! LOL :)

Sounds good Gourmetgirl! Email me with info and payment arrangements.
Thanks

The small cookware bag works great for a SA medium square and it is also a great bag for the 10 inch skillet lid.

I put the lid in the small bag and both the pan (10 inch skillet - executive) and bagged lid in the large bag to protect both pieces.

I'd consider keeping that bag.

Use it as your Why Bag!

jessica_momof6 said:

LOL - good point.
I have two little boys and I make them scrambled eggs every morning in the 8" skillets

Cheryl, I just sent you a PM...

dannyzmom said:
LOL - good point.
I have two little boys and I make them scrambled eggs every morning in the 8" skillets

oh my gosh! Even just doing scrambled eggs I have to use the family skillet

I don't think you want to know how many eggs it takes to make scrambled eggs for my family of 8! :eek: :D

What is the size of the Consultant Only Small Cookware Bag?

The Consultant Only Small Cookware Bag measures 16" x 8" x 8". It is the perfect size for storing and transporting your smaller Pampered Chef cookware.

Is the bag insulated?

Yes, the Consultant Only Small Cookware Bag is insulated to help keep your food at the desired temperature. It is also lined with a water-resistant material to protect your cookware from spills and leaks.

How many pieces of cookware can the bag hold?

The bag can hold up to 6 pieces of Pampered Chef cookware, including small pots, pans, and skillets. It also has a removable divider to help keep your items organized and secure during transport.

Can the bag be used for other purposes?

While the Consultant Only Small Cookware Bag is specifically designed for Pampered Chef cookware, it can also be used to transport other small kitchen items or as a general storage bag. Its sturdy construction and insulation make it a versatile and useful accessory for any cook.

Is the bag easy to clean?

Yes, the Consultant Only Small Cookware Bag can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth. The interior lining is also removable and machine washable for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Jules711