• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conquering Shows and Earning Rewards: My Weekend Hustle

In summary, Carolyn beat me in need of a good night's sleep by doing two shows in one weekend. She also earned free conference registration.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I worked my BUTT off this weekend...a show Friday night, another Saturday afternoon and then a brunch show toady. I am BEAT.
BUT...I have now earned FREE National Conference Registration!! Woo Hoo!!!

I have ONE more January show left -- and it'd have to be a dooooozie for me to earn the Pampered Chef sweater, as well...but hey...positive thinking right ladies & gentlemen???

Now I am off to collapse...

Good job Carolyn. I beat you are in need of a good night's sleep. I did two shows in one weekend one time and my husband told me to never do that again!

jrstephens said:
Good job Carolyn. I beat you are in need of a good night's sleep. I did two shows in one weekend one time and my husband told me to never do that again!

I was really pretty sure that at least one of the three was going to cancel...silly me.
Plus I have been fighting a cold and/or allergies all week so I have not been myself - kindy woozy and foggy headed....so my demos were pretty mediocre...but two out of the three hosts REALLY worked hard to get high attendance and OO's...so it was a pretty superific weekend!

Now I just need a massage and a nap.

I usually wear mid-height open toed shows at my shows (I am in Florida)...but I am in dire need of a pedicure so I had to wear closed toes...my only closed toes are my 3" high boots (my best friend calls them my slut boots LOL)...try standing in those for 3 demo's in a row....yeowch!

Carolyn - I bet you got tons of bookings and recruit leads from being in front of so many people!!!

cmdtrgd said:
Carolyn - I bet you got tons of bookings and recruit leads from being in front of so many people!!!

Would you believe NOT ONE BOOKING??????
I don't know what is going on or what I am doing wrong this week (maybe too much cold medicine???)
I did have the one recruit lead who is coming to another show of mine on 2/6 and wants to talk further then...

Wow - I guess that's where CCC come in! Get off here and get some sleep!!!

Congrats Carolyn!! I would take a long soak in the hot tub and have a captain and coke and pass out!! :p

cmdtrgd said:
Wow - I guess that's where CCC come in! Get off here and get some sleep!!!

Ack...the dreaded phone!! But yes, you are VERY right...I am going to need to make many many CCCs...

Congrats, Carolyn! What an awesome weekend! Now just try to rejuvenate yourself with a good night's sleep.:) Congrats for earning FREE conference registration!! My goal was to earn 1/2 off but that didn't happen. :( Oh well, next month will be better.

Good luck maybe getting some bookings out of some MAC calls!!

pamperedbecky said:
My goal was to earn 1/2 off but that didn't happen. :( Oh well, next month will be better.

I'm with ya on that one, Becky. :(

CONGRATS Carolyn! I bet you'll be getting a diamond in your ring in July. :)

WOW...I hope I get there some day!! SNIFFLE!

Way to Carolyn!! What a whirl-wind weekend... you desreve to sleep in tomorrow...tehn get back on that phone (crack - snap that whip) :)

Awesome:D
I was hoping to earn free registration, but it's gonna be half price for me. I had a show Sat & Sun with no bookings (yet!) either! I couldn't believe it! I even had 14 at my show yesterday & a great crowd.....cc calls here I come this afternoon;)

Related to Conquering Shows and Earning Rewards: My Weekend Hustle

1. What exactly is "Doin' the Happy Dance..."?

"Doin' the Happy Dance..." is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to describe the feeling of joy and excitement when hosting a successful cooking party or event. It's a fun way to celebrate and share the love of cooking with friends and family.

2. How do I learn how to "do the Happy Dance..."?

There is no specific instruction on how to "do the Happy Dance...". It's simply a personal expression of joy and happiness. You can dance, jump, clap, or whatever makes you feel happy and excited!

3. Can anyone "do the Happy Dance..." or is it just for Pampered Chef consultants?

Anyone can "do the Happy Dance...". It's not exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants. We encourage everyone to celebrate and have fun in the kitchen, whether you're a consultant or not.

4. Is "Doin' the Happy Dance..." a trademark of Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Doin' the Happy Dance..." is a registered trademark of Pampered Chef and is often used in our marketing and promotional materials.

5. How can I share my "Happy Dance..." with Pampered Chef?

We love seeing our customers and consultants "do the Happy Dance...". You can share your photos and videos on social media with the hashtag #DoinTheHappyDance or tag @pamperedchef. You can also share your experience with us through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vhadley
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
tlennhoff