• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Connect with East Texas Cheffers: Join the Community Today!

In summary, Trish is a new cheffer in the East Texas area and is looking for others to chat with. She is from the DFW area and wants to make sure that all of the wonderful things she is learning here benefit her. She is competitive and wants to make sure that all of her business goes to her. If you're interested, she will pass your information along to Faith, her friend who is also in the East Texas area.
prnces515
Anyone in the East Texas area on here? I am a new cheffer and looking for others!:D

I am in DFW area (North Richland Hills).

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

There is another east texas Cheffer from Terrell but I think she is either at conference or out of town

I am in North Texas Lewisville - Northern suburb of Dallas

I am originally from Dallas so I am aware of Lewisville!! HELLO! I am having such a hard time finding anyone out here that is not currently in my very far away cluster.......Ok so not so very far, just far enough that I have never been to a cluster meeting and well....blah lbah blah...I would just like to find some other consultants closer, just to chat with.......I have a wonderful director but I keep missing out on things that I am not getting information about.....Just a newbie trying to find her way around in the Great Big world of Pampered Chef......****NICE TO MEET YOU BY THE WAY** LOL

To be honest, I want to keep this place a HUGE secret! because I am competitive and east Texas is only so big! I want to make sure that all of the wonderful things I am learning here benefit ME!! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!! Ok so that was a little selfish, maybe a LOT selfish, but I want bookings I want to be the best out here! And my cluster have done this for many years! I just feel so , what do they call it? NEW that's it NEW! ROFLOL>>>>I am not whining, i am actually laughing. PROMISE

Where is the rest of your cluster located?

Even if the secret got out there is lots of room for business for everyone. I do craft fairs and bridal shows were there are lots of people that don't even know what Pampered Chef is or they need a new consultant. If you want to keep it all to yourself what are you going to do when you find someone that wants to become a recruit????

I meant keeping chefsuccess a secret!! LOLAnd the rest of my culster is in Athens

Ahhhhhhh Now I understand

Sorry i did not make that clear! I WANT RECRUITS...LOTS AND LOTS OF THEM....So if any of you out there don't really need any more you are MORE TAN WELCOME to send them my way...> J/K

Where is Tyler? I'm in Humble, which is a North East suburb of Houston.

Tyler is East of Dallas about 80 miles..........On the way to Shreveport! ROFLOL

I'm in Forney (Terrell is my mailing address)

Cool, i have some very good friends in Forney

OK, you didn't state your name, but I actually have a recruit not too far from you!! Her name is Faith, and she is in Palestine, and talks about Tyler quite a bit!!

If you're interested, send me an email with your info and I'll be happy to pass it along to her. She is very sweet, and would LOVE to get with another cheffer!!

(I probably won't be able to do this until next week, however, as I leave in the morning for Chicago!!! Can't wait!!)

Paula Lewis
Future Director
www.pamperedchef.biz/paulalewis

National Conference....Wave 2!!

My name, well I guess that would be important information wouldn't it!! My name is Rhonda.....Please give her my information and she can call me anytime.
www.pamperedchef.biz/rhondapit**** is my site and she can get all of my contact info off of that....I would love to meet up with her

**BUMP**BUMP.......................not enough characters...blah

Related to Connect with East Texas Cheffers: Join the Community Today!

What is East Texas Cheffers?

East Texas Cheffers is a community of Pampered Chef consultants, customers, and food lovers in the East Texas region. It is a place where we can connect, share ideas, and support each other in our Pampered Chef journey.

How do I become a member of the East Texas Cheffers community?

To become a member of East Texas Cheffers, simply click on the "Join Group" button on our Facebook page. You will be asked to answer a few questions and agree to our community guidelines. Once approved, you will have access to all of our group's resources and be able to connect with other members.

What are the benefits of joining East Texas Cheffers?

As a member of East Texas Cheffers, you will have access to exclusive content, tips, and resources from fellow Pampered Chef consultants. You will also have the opportunity to network and collaborate with other members, participate in virtual events and trainings, and receive support and encouragement on your Pampered Chef journey.

Is there a cost to join East Texas Cheffers?

No, there is no cost to join East Texas Cheffers. It is a free community for Pampered Chef consultants, customers, and food lovers in the East Texas region.

Can I still join East Texas Cheffers if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone who is a Pampered Chef customer or food lover in the East Texas region is welcome to join East Texas Cheffers. Our community is open to anyone who shares our love for cooking and all things Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pclinskie
Replies
Views
sailorsarah