• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Success: From Newbie to $1000+ Shows in a Month - Jenni K's Journey

In summary, "Congrats To.... Me!" is a line of products from Pampered Chef that celebrates personal achievements and milestones. The line includes kitchen tools, serving pieces, and cookware, with options to customize with a name, date, or special message. While primarily for personal achievements, these products can also be used for work milestones and can be ordered in bulk for corporate gifting or special events.
JenniK
I just had back to back $1000+ shows! Yay! :D Not so bad for a newbie!

And I have one more show this month, three next month, and one bridal show next month! This is great for me considering I was planning only doing 1 maybe 2 shows a month b/c I work 45 hours a week! :yuck:

Thanks for letting me gloat!

Jenni K

That is an awesome feeling!! Good Job!!

CONGRATS!!!!!
WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
That's definitely "taking charge and taking action!"

That is awesome Jenni! Keep up the good work.

Congratulations!!!! That's awesome!!!

yay!! congrats to you!

Congratulations! That's great.

That's awesome, gives me a little encouragement since I just started myself! Keep up the good work!

That's awesome!!! Way to go! :thumbup:

Jenni K - where at in Northwest Arkansas are you located? During my tenure with Wal-Mart I have been there several times - just curious. Congrats on your awesome shows!

Wahoo! Jenni, there's still hope for us newbies yet!

What is "Congrats To.... Me!"?

"Congrats To.... Me!" is a line of products from Pampered Chef that are specifically designed to celebrate personal achievements and milestones. They make great gifts for friends and family or a special treat for yourself.

What types of products are included in the "Congrats To.... Me!" line?

The "Congrats To.... Me!" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as serving pieces and cookware. Some popular items include our personalized cake pans, milestone wine glasses, and engraved cutting boards.

Can I customize "Congrats To.... Me!" products with my own message or name?

Yes! Many of our "Congrats To.... Me!" products can be personalized with a name, date, or special message. This makes them even more meaningful and unique for the recipient.

Are "Congrats To.... Me!" products only for personal achievements or can they also be used for work milestones?

While "Congrats To.... Me!" products are primarily designed for personal achievements, they can certainly be used for work milestones as well. We offer a variety of products that can be customized for work anniversaries, promotions, and other professional accomplishments.

Can I order "Congrats To.... Me!" products in bulk for a special event or corporate gifting?

Yes, you can! We offer bulk ordering options for "Congrats To.... Me!" products, making them perfect for corporate gifting or special events such as graduation parties or retirement celebrations. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SilverCeladon
  • sklay723
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • lisaterwilliger