• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sharon's Good News: Celebrating Success!

In summary, "Sharon's Good News: Celebrating Success!" is a cookbook written by successful entrepreneur Sharon, filled with easy and delicious recipes perfect for celebrating life's successes. The cookbook also includes inspiring stories from real people and caters to different dietary needs. The recipes are designed to be quick and simple, making them suitable for both special occasions and everyday cooking.
Ann F
Gold Member
Did y'all see the Good News You Can Use today? Way to go, Sharon!

I saw that, but didn't realize it was OUR Sharon! Wonderful testimony, Sharon. Really gave me something to think about today.

What was it??

'twas an email from HO entitled "good news you can use" or something like that. It featured a testimonial from our own smspampered chef!

THANKS GUYS! I never found this thread until today!

Congrats Sharon! I guess I missed it last week as well but did read your good news story! :D

Thank You! And hope you read my Congrats to you as well Kristi!

smspamperedchef said:
Thank You! And hope you read my Congrats to you as well Kristi!

I did just now Sharon, Thank you!

1. What is "Sharon's Good News: Celebrating Success!" all about?

"Sharon's Good News: Celebrating Success!" is a cookbook filled with delicious and easy recipes that are perfect for celebrating life's successes, big or small. The cookbook also includes uplifting and motivational stories from real people who have found success in various aspects of their lives.

2. Who is Sharon and why did she write this cookbook?

Sharon is a successful entrepreneur and the founder of Pampered Chef. She wrote this cookbook as a way to inspire and celebrate the successes of others, and to share her love for cooking and gathering with loved ones.

3. Are the recipes in this cookbook complicated or time-consuming?

No, the recipes in "Sharon's Good News: Celebrating Success!" are designed to be easy and quick to make. They use simple ingredients and are perfect for busy individuals or families.

4. Can I find recipes for special dietary restrictions in this cookbook?

Yes, "Sharon's Good News: Celebrating Success!" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options.

5. Can this cookbook be used for everyday cooking or just special occasions?

Both! While the recipes in this cookbook are great for celebrating special occasions, they can also be used for everyday cooking. They are versatile and perfect for any gathering or meal with loved ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carlajanes
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy