• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused About August CN Recognition Stats?

In summary, August CN recognition stats refer to the number of individuals who have achieved a certain level of recognition within the Pampered Chef company during the month of August. These stats are calculated based on the individual's performance in sales, recruiting, and leadership, and can include titles such as Senior Consultant, Team Leader, Director, and Executive Director. Anyone in the company can be included in these stats as long as they meet the set criteria, and to improve your chances, you can focus on meeting the requirements for the specific recognition program and staying informed about their criteria.
amy07
Ok, so I finally got my August CN, and they have Teresa Brown listed as a SED in her photos, but as a ED in the recognition stats?
Also, wasn't Stacy Tennesen (sp) an AD who walked at Leadership? I remember her speech about if you wanted to promote what you had to do. But it has her as a Director in the CN.

Not sure about Stacy but am pretty sure she is an AD.For Teresa, my only guess is that she did promote to SED, but for the month that the stats were for, she was an ED so that is why she is listed as such.

Related to Confused About August CN Recognition Stats?

1. What is the significance of August CN recognition stats?

August CN recognition stats refer to the number of individuals who have achieved a certain level of recognition within the Pampered Chef company during the month of August. This recognition can be based on sales, recruiting, or leadership achievements.

2. How are the August CN recognition stats calculated?

The August CN recognition stats are calculated based on the individual's performance during the month of August. This includes their sales, recruiting, and leadership accomplishments. These stats are then compared to the company's set criteria to determine the level of recognition achieved.

3. What are the different levels of recognition included in the August CN recognition stats?

The levels of recognition may vary depending on the specific recognition program, but they typically include titles such as Senior Consultant, Team Leader, Director, and Executive Director. Each level has its own set of requirements and benefits.

4. Can anyone be included in the August CN recognition stats?

Yes, anyone who is a part of the Pampered Chef company can be included in the August CN recognition stats as long as they meet the set criteria for the specific recognition program. This includes consultants, directors, and even corporate employees.

5. How can I improve my chances of being included in the August CN recognition stats?

To increase your chances of being included in the August CN recognition stats, you can focus on meeting the requirements for the specific recognition program. This may include increasing your sales, recruiting new team members, or demonstrating strong leadership skills. It is also important to stay informed about the recognition programs and their criteria to set goals and track your progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies