• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Registration Question.....

In summary, Conference Registration opens on the 12th and you can register as a Consultant now and submit a request to change workshops after you take Directorship.
hoosierchef
Ok, So I plan on keeping an eye out for Conference Registration to open up. Where on CC is the registration usually posted??

TIA!!

There will be a big call out on the LEFT or CENTER just like you see for the online training classes. Don't worry - you won't miss it!

It opens the 12th and there will likely be an icon on the left somewhere, like where the Well Stocked Kitchen one is right now.

Opens on the 12th?? I thought it was the 14th?

It changed on the calendar the end of last week.

Yep, I got a postcard over the weekend.

Does it open for everyone at the same time, or only directors first? Why don't they send us the info booklet on it before registration opens so we could decide ahead of time what workshops we want to go to? Last year I got that booklet (sort of like the CN) after I registered.

It's open for everyone at the same time.

Yes, last year we got a little booklet. I guess this year we're just supposed to read it all online.

I agree, it would be nice if they would post that early.

Is it true that we can have Conference Registration taken out of our next commission check?? I didn't get signed up with PC in time to start Conference Club.......

I don't think so. I think the only way is Conference Club.

Anyone know what time Conference Registration opens on the 12th??

Whenever they have the pages up.

Plan on being a director before conference?Just thought I would let anyone who is close to being a Director by Conference that I just called HO about registration. I plan to be a Director by June 1st. They said I could register now as a Consultant and submit a request to change workshops after I take Directorship.
Hope to see all of you walking!;)

Related to Conference Registration Question.....

1. How do I register for conference?

To register for conference, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Conference Registration" link. From there, you will be prompted to fill out a registration form and submit payment.

2. What is the cost of conference registration?

The cost of conference registration varies depending on the location and type of conference. Please refer to the registration form for specific pricing information.

3. Can I register for conference at the event?

In most cases, registration for conference must be done in advance. This ensures that we have enough space and materials for all attendees. However, some events may allow for on-site registration if space permits. Please check the registration form for more information.

4. What is included in the conference registration fee?

The conference registration fee typically includes access to all conference sessions, workshops, and meals as specified in the event schedule. It may also include a welcome gift and any materials needed for hands-on activities.

5. Can I transfer my conference registration to someone else?

Yes, you may transfer your conference registration to someone else if you are unable to attend. Please contact our customer service team to make the necessary arrangements. Please note that there may be a fee for transferring registration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • trps
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
trps
  • babywings76