• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference 2011

cookinforyou

Gold Member
Nov 4, 2009
Indulge a newbie here... who gets to go to conference? Are there sales goals that need to be met? Does anyone go for free? Sorry if these sound like dumb questions... I've not looked into any travel benefits.

everyone can attend conference and last year you could earn discounts I think in March based on sales level just like the new product promo. You can also sign up to have money taken out of your comission each month to put in your conference account

I am hoping to go in 2011 I didn't get to go this year

Chef Bobby

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2007
These dates might be hard for me. That's a popular week for everyone to pick for vacation and there's quite a few with more senoirity than me that might choose that week.

Oct 29, 2010
Where in Chicago is the conference typically held? This will be my first one :D

otisbg

Advanced Member
Gold Member
May 5, 2008
McCormick Place......a HUGE facility - the size of many football fields.
Google it - to get the proper perspective!

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Where in Chicago is the conference typically held? This will be my first one :D

HO will also have designated hotels at which they block out rooms for us to reserve and have bus/shuttle service between these hotels and McCormick Place. Check with your cluster about where they plan to stay. Some consultants book a hotel that's not an official hotel, but is very near one of the official hotels (I think one of them is right next to the Hilton), so they don't have to walk far to get to the buses.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
We stayed at the Embassy Suites last year - it was one block over from the Sheraton that PC booked for conference goers. I just walked the one block to catch the shuttle. I liked Embassy because they provided a full breakfast buffet plus afternoon snacks- which was a money saver for my family- who was with me. Plus, we walked the 4-5 blocks towards the water right to Navy Pier, or one block up to the Magnificent Mile.

nene960

Sep 22, 2008
I like the dates. I have always had the Thurs, Fri, Sat dates for conference in previous years. I am not that crazy about it being one huge conference tho. It was fun last year but I think it lacked the "intimacy" (for lack of a better word) of the smaller conferences. I liked how the year before last they kept it all to one side of McCormack. So much easier to find where you needed to go. I just don't know if I will go again.

Sandylovescooking

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2010
I have 3 spots available at the Embassy suites. 1 blk from shuttle. Free breakfast, Free 2 hour happy hour in the evenings has a living room with a hide a bed and 2 double beds. [email protected]. Contact me if interested.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DeniseT
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views