• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flying to Conference...............

In summary, Liz felt the same way as when she first started flying, but then realized that flying is much quicker and easier than driving. She plans on having a great time at her London incentive trip this year.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Well, most of you know that I'm leaving to go on my FREE San Fran trip in less than a week and I've already booked my flight for NC. Well, what I haven't told you is that I HATE flying. I really feel like something is going to happen to the plane and I'm going to fall through the air.:eek: Then, my dh will have to raise my kids alone. SO, when i went to conference two years ago, I took a sleeping pill in the early am and in the afternoon on the way home, I had an alcoholic drink.

Well, the pill did not work and I need to go on a REAAALLLY LOOONNNNGGGG flight to San Fran so I'm wondering what you all do for your plane rides? OR am I all alone in this feeling? (By the way, I used to be okay before 9/11 and then of course 9/11 happened and I swore I would NEVER fly again!) Man, what we do for PC!
My flight to San Fran is at 7 am so that is really too early to drink alcohol!!!!:eek:

It's never too early to drink!!! A screwdriver has orange juice. :)

You could take Benadryl--it will make you drowsy and you'll sleep.

Go with the Benadryl and please watch the alcohol...too much in your system and you shouldn't fly. A dose of Benadryl when you aren't having an allergic reaction acts as a sleeping pill...

janetupnorth said:
Go with the Benadryl and please watch the alcohol...too much in your system and you shouldn't fly. A dose of Benadryl when you aren't having an allergic reaction acts as a sleeping pill...

Really? I really am not too much of a drinker! One drink and I can feel it! Unless I had a good dinner and it soaks up the alcohol quickly! Hey Deb, We'll be eating at the Cheesecake Factory Thursday night so I plan on having a few then!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SAN FRAN!! Have you started packing? I haven't but wondering if I should start making a list of what we're wearing which day.

PampMomof3 said:
Really? I really am not too much of a drinker! One drink and I can feel it! Unless I had a good dinner and it soaks up the alcohol quickly! Hey Deb, We'll be eating at the Cheesecake Factory Thursday night so I plan on having a few then!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SAN FRAN!! Have you started packing? I haven't but wondering if I should start making a list of what we're wearing which day.

If you have 1 or 2, that is just fine...

I'm just thinking if you're planning on more to curb the effect of realizing you are flying then it isn't good. Too much alcohol in your system, combined with altitude, combined with any meds can potentially not be good.

So, you're probably just fine with what you are planning...

If you're really worried about it, you can ask your doctor for a mild sedative or muscle relaxant... just something to knock you out for the flight.

Thanks Ladies! I am truly worried but I know I'll have a great time once I'm there! Man, am I really working towards this London incentive??:eek: :eek:

Flying....
PampMomof3 said:
Thanks Ladies! I am truly worried but I know I'll have a great time once I'm there! Man, am I really working towards this London incentive??:eek: :eek:

I felt the same way at first, but then we can't let the terrorist's win and they really want us to be afraid, that's one of their goals!

I don't take sedatives for flying, but in the long run flying is much quicker!!!

Just stay positive and either get a sedative, or just concentrate on how much fun you're having or going to have and you'll be just fine!!!!

LIz

Thank you Liz! What a great way to look at it! You're absolutely right, I'm not letting the terrorists win, that's why I went to National 2 years ago and had a blast. :D I've bought my tickets to go this year and can't wait!!!:D

1. How do I book my flight to Conference with Pampered Chef?

To book your flight to Conference with Pampered Chef, you can either contact our travel agent or book your flight through our online booking tool. Our travel agent can assist you in finding the best flight options and can also help with any special requests or accommodations. If you choose to book online, you can access our special Pampered Chef discount codes by logging into your Consultant account.

2. Can I use my own airline rewards or miles to pay for my flight to Conference?

Yes, you can use your own airline rewards or miles to pay for your flight to Conference. However, please note that you will not be able to use our Pampered Chef discount codes if you choose to use your own rewards or miles. We recommend booking through our travel agent or using our online booking tool to take advantage of our discounts.

3. What if my flight to Conference gets cancelled or delayed?

In the event that your flight to Conference gets cancelled or delayed, please contact our travel agent or the airline directly. Our travel agent can assist you in finding alternate flights or accommodations, and the airline can provide more information on the reason for the delay or cancellation. We also recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect against any unforeseen circumstances.

4. Can I bring a companion or family member with me on my flight to Conference?

Yes, you can bring a companion or family member with you on your flight to Conference. However, please note that our Pampered Chef discount codes are only valid for Consultants attending Conference. If your companion or family member is not a Consultant, they will need to book their flight separately at the regular price.

5. Are there any restrictions on which airport I can fly into for Conference?

No, there are no restrictions on which airport you can fly into for Conference. However, we recommend flying into the designated airport for Conference, as transportation to and from the airport will be provided by Pampered Chef. If you choose to fly into a different airport, you will be responsible for arranging your own transportation to the conference location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • otisbg