• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Compare Prices & Services for Getting a Credit Card

In summary, vonage is a cheaper alternative to having a 1-800 number. You just need a high speed connection and you can portability your number. You can also change your number online.
jennifer34691
Who has one and what company is it with? I am looking to get one but am comparing prices and service.

I am curious also!

Id choose....I dont have one yet but i have my home phone line with
vonage. They are cheap and i always have very reliable service. You just need a high speed connection.

i too have vonage. I am not looking for that I am looking for an additional number being a 1-800 number

Jennifer:

I use thecornercube.com, which has 3-4 different volume usage levels for 800 service. I have been using them for 3 years now and I love them for several reasons:
1. Price: very reasonable. No service charges, you pay only for the minutes you use. I started with the lowest package and moved my way up.
2. Use your existing phone line: no need for any additional installation.
3. Portability - you can choose what phone number you want the calls to ring on. When I am home, I have the calls ring to my main number (it comes up as DX/DY on my caller id, so I always know when it's a business call). When I am traveling, such as to conference, I switch it to ring to my cell phone, so my family doesn't have to deal with it when I'm away.
4. Online account management: I make all of my changes right on the website (although you can do it through the phone as well).

If you do sign up with them, feel free to use my name as the person who referrred you (they don't have a formal program, but occasionally they add extra minutes to my account when someone signs up).

If you have any questions, let me know!

HTH,

Mary

Thanks Mary! I will check them out!

i have vonage as well, with our package i got a 1800 number .. it might be a diffrent package then you currently have b/c we are overseas. It has a limit of 100 min a month if you want more info i can ask my hubby he set it up :)

Tiffany,

Did you get the stateside number with vonage too?? I have mine on the way, but I didn't order the 1-800 number feature. The calls to HO are killing my phone bill!!!!

Stephanie. yes i did get a stateside # as well, i haven't yet gotten our phone bill from the direct dialing on the 1888chef number but now you have me scared :eek: but the bill's in japanesse so hubby won't know what it's for anyways ;) We didn't opt for the 1800 number it just came with our package but should be helpful for leaving catty's in the states next month or when people leave and hopefully keep me around b/c I don't yet have a website I'll let you know if I get any business that way... by the way can i ask who you're director is my hosp. here said she's the only one with a apo address and has a few in germany just wondering~tiffany p

The 888 number is the same as calling a regular stateside phone. So however much you pay for those, that's what you will pay. I don't have a hosp. director here. I know there at least were some here, but i don't know how many. I know there is more than one with an APO addy tho!!!
Looks like the 800 number you got, will cost us $5 extra per month with vonage, I will have to see about doing that! Thanks for the tip tho!!!

Related to Compare Prices & Services for Getting a Credit Card

What are the benefits of comparing credit card prices and services?

Comparing credit card prices and services allows you to find the best deal for your specific financial needs. By comparing, you can find lower interest rates, better rewards programs, and other features that may be important to you. It also helps you avoid overspending and accumulating too much debt.

How can I compare credit card prices and services?

There are several ways to compare credit card prices and services. You can visit different credit card company websites and compare their offers, use a comparison website, or consult with a financial advisor. You can also read reviews and ask for recommendations from friends and family.

What factors should I consider when comparing credit card prices and services?

When comparing credit card prices and services, it's important to consider the interest rate, annual fees, rewards programs, credit limit, and any additional benefits or perks. You should also consider your spending habits and financial goals to determine which card will be most beneficial for you.

Is it necessary to compare credit card prices and services before applying for one?

Yes, it is highly recommended to compare credit card prices and services before applying for a credit card. This allows you to make an informed decision and choose a card that best fits your needs and financial situation. It can also help you avoid any unpleasant surprises or hidden fees.

Are there any risks involved in comparing credit card prices and services?

There are minimal risks involved in comparing credit card prices and services. However, it's important to be cautious of any potential scams or fraudulent websites. Make sure to only compare prices and services from reputable sources and always read the terms and conditions carefully before applying for a credit card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • pamperedchef.em
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ShellBeach