• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I View the Updated Commission Statements for Jan 2010?

In summary, there is a back door to access commission statements early, similar to how you can access current NewsWire updates. This was discovered by the original poster and others have confirmed its effectiveness. However, it is unclear if this will continue to work in the future. Some users have received their January commission statements in the mail, while others have used the back door method to access it earlier. The process involves changing the month and year in the URL of a past commission statement.
Thanks, I didn't know there was a back door to commission statements too!

I did notice that the NewsWire said CN won't post until the 1st for anyone going forward. I wonder if that means the back door won't work anymore either...

All these years I never knew there was a back door!

I think I've mentioned it before in other threads ... just got a wild hair this time & decided to start my own thread. ;)

And Noora, I'm not sure. Even waiting until the first is okay with me. It's better than waiting 6 weeks PAST the end of the month to get the real thing in the mail! LOL

Yeah Sheila, that's bad.....I only live a few states away from HO and I got my Jan. CN in the mail yesterday!! : (

straitfan said:
Yeah Sheila, that's bad.....I only live a few states away from HO and I got my Jan. CN in the mail yesterday!! : (

I live in the same state as HO and just got it two days ago. At first I thought, "Wow, February's came really early." Then I realized it was January's. :eek:

Ok so I know how to get the CN a bit early are you going to tell us how to get the Commission early Though the back door

chef131doreen said:
Ok so I know how to get the CN a bit early are you going to tell us how to get the Commission early Though the back door

If you just click on the link she provided, it will take you there...but you just do it the same exact way you do the CN. Bring up a past commission statement, and in the address, change the month (and now also the year) to get the current one.

What does "Commission Statements Are up" mean?

"Commission Statements Are up" is a phrase commonly used in business to indicate that the commission statements for a particular period have increased compared to previous periods. It implies that there has been a rise in the amount of commission earned by individuals or a team.

Why is it important to track commission statements?

Tracking commission statements is important for both individuals and companies. It allows individuals to monitor their sales performance and see how much commission they have earned. For companies, it helps them assess the effectiveness of their sales strategies and determine the level of success of their sales teams.

What factors can contribute to an increase in commission statements?

There are several factors that can contribute to an increase in commission statements, such as a higher number of sales, an increase in the value of sales, or an increase in commission rates. Additionally, effective sales techniques, strong customer relationships, and a thriving market can also contribute to higher commission statements.

Can commission statements ever go down?

Yes, commission statements can go down. This can happen when there is a decrease in sales, a decrease in the value of sales, or a decrease in commission rates. It can also occur if sales strategies are not as effective, customer relationships are not maintained, or the market is not performing well.

How often are commission statements typically issued?

The frequency of commission statement issuance varies depending on the company's policies. In some companies, commission statements are issued monthly, while in others, they may be issued quarterly or annually. It is important for individuals to know their company's commission statement schedule to keep track of their earnings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
martyskitchen
  • kam