• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May End of the Month Commission Statement

In summary, Ann had a pay cut of $320 this month due to her personal recruit promoting before her, but she is staying positive and focusing on recruiting to bring up her numbers. She is grateful for the past two months of higher income and is choosing to look forward and learn from this experience. The conversation also took a humorous turn when Carolyn joked about stealing Ann's "big girl panties."
Very important to me this month.

How did it work out for you Ann? Did you earn more or less than expected???

I remembered that you were really worried about how much you were going to make this month! ;)And I'm curious too. Did you take a huge cut this month?

Thank you for asking! Yes, it was about $320 less in pay than if they were all to be on my 1st generation. I have erased all of the calculations and am moving my brain in a new direction. If I don't I will be totally frustrated. Just not a good time for me to be going backward in my income but now I am focused on how to bring it up again!

Surely time to look at recruiting in a serious way. And trying to focus on looking for my next 2 directors! Senior is the next step! Wish me luck! Maybe with new people coming on seeing the new Career Plan, they will progress faster than the first one did!

Again, thanks for asking. Love you all for caring and it is so nice to have a place to have some shoulders to cry on!! :cry: The air is out of my balloon a bit but realize that if I stay in this funk for too long, it will further hurt my situation!

Drat! I was hoping the news would be different for you Ann! But thank you for sharing as it gives the rest of us a heads-up as to what to possibly expect when we face the situation ourselves.Glad you're moving on! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!

(((hugs))) I hope you get more recruits soon to bring up your numbers. ;)

Thanks for sharing with us Ann. I haven't looked at the numbers for pay as AD....have my sights on it and foolishly assumed I'd be making more. As Finley stated, it's good to know ahead of time, but it's kind of silly that we lose more for helping someone promote!

Here's to SD for you with a BIG ol pay raise.

It is different for eveyone one. If my personal recruit had promoted first, it would may have been a raise for me. (it was almost a pass by situation) My personal recruit will promote to AD and never be a Director because of this strong team under her. She will see a huge increase in pay.

I am grateful that I had 2 months of an income that I hope to have in the future! It shows me many things:
1. The income I can have again
2. Keep my personal team growing
3. Take time to dwell on what could have been BUT NOT for very long!!! There are so many things in life that can drag us down. I choose to look on and upward!!
4. Learn from this experience...there is a reason why it happened that I may not know about now!

You all ROCK!!!

txtloves.gif
your outlook Ann! :D

I am afraid today that my outlook isn't as good. Not feeling the belief and the attitude is certainly very poor today. Won't elaborate. I am just searching for my big girl panties because I need to put them on. Just can't seem to locate them.

baychef said:
I am afraid today that my outlook isn't as good. Not feeling the belief and the attitude is certainly very poor today. Won't elaborate. I am just searching for my big girl panties because I need to put them on. Just can't seem to locate them.

Um, I think you left 'em in the backseat after that big party last night.
Just sayin'

can we add a too freaking funny button? Carolyn that was too much. love it!!

dannyzmom said:
Um, I think you left 'em in the backseat after that big party last night.
Just sayin'

HAA!! I love you, Carolyn!! Hey...YOU have my Big Girl Panties ON...you stole them!!! I wish I did have a big party last night to leave them at!!!

In reality..Carolyn and I are at the opposite ends of pantie sizes!!! Carolyn just wraps those Big Girl panties around herself about a hundred times and puts a bow on them...they look real fine on her!!!:D

Thanks for cheering me up!

Omg!!!! Lol!!!!

cheftiffany said:
can we add a too freaking funny button? Carolyn that was too much. love it!!

That was surely a "don't drink and read" moment! Many forms of beverages are being spit on computer screens as we speak!!

(((hugs))) Ann! LMAO at YOU Carolyn!!!

Hey Cheffers....shhhhh...don;t tell Ann...but I stole her big girl panties....I hid them and I'm not telling her where to find them.
Shhhhh.....
(they're in teh DCB)

dannyzmom said:
Hey Cheffers....shhhhh...don;t tell Ann...but I stole her big girl panties....I hid them and I'm not telling her where to find them.
Shhhhh.....
(they're in teh DCB)

Just don't return them in the same condition you did last time!!!:eek: Just hope they are not in the WHITE DCB!!!:cry:

Don't look now Ann, they will be on the flagpole at conference!!!

No doubt!!! Just my luck they will be at the top of the Sear's tower. (which I know has been renamed...I can't remember the new name, nor do I care!!)

Sheila said:
Don't look now Ann, they will be on the flagpole at conference!!!

Ooooohhh....brilliant idea Sheila!

That was something that we used to do in Girl Scouts. Steal the bras & underwear of our troop leaders & fly them up the flagpole! LOL It was a tradition on every camping trip to find where they had hidden them and confiscate them without getting caught. ;)

Sheila said:
That was something that we used to do in Girl Scouts. Steal the bras & underwear of our troop leaders & fly them up the flagpole! LOL It was a tradition on every camping trip to find where they had hidden them and confiscate them without getting caught. ;)

Now I know why Girl Scouts never appealed to me!!! Bras, maybe...underwear...:bugeye::eek:

Only the CLEAN ones Ann! LOL We would steal them on the first day & then fly them the last day. ;)ETA: As young naive teenagers, we thought it was funny to see the Granny Panties flying! Little did we know we'd grow up, have kids & be wearing those Granny Panties some day!!! LOL

HA!! Yes, Granny panties...we thought we would NEVER wear those!!

Anyone else think it's funny that we went from Commission Checks to Granny Panties?
roflmao2.gif

1. What is the "May End of the Month Commission Statement"?

The "May End of the Month Commission Statement" is a report that outlines the commissions you have earned for the month of May as a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. When will I receive my "May End of the Month Commission Statement"?

Your "May End of the Month Commission Statement" will be available on the 1st of June, or the next business day, in your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

3. How are commissions calculated for the "May End of the Month Commission Statement"?

Your commissions for the "May End of the Month Commission Statement" are calculated based on the sales you made during the month of May, minus any returns or exchanges. You will also receive a commission on any team sales made by consultants in your downline.

4. Can I view my "May End of the Month Commission Statement" before it is available?

No, the "May End of the Month Commission Statement" will only be available on the 1st of June or the next business day. However, you can track your sales and commissions in real-time on your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Will my "May End of the Month Commission Statement" include my hostess rewards?

No, the "May End of the Month Commission Statement" only includes your personal sales commissions and team sales commissions. Hostess rewards are separate and will be reflected in your Hostess Rewards Statement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies