• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March End-of-month Commission Statements

smspamperedchef

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 24, 2007
I used your trick from last month's post last night! :p

Thanks again!

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
I must have gone to bed too early then, because it didn't work yet when I tried last night :D

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
I LOVE PC! :D

Summary
March 2010 Earnings 1673.02
Adjustments: -573.15
Total March 2010 Payment 1099.87

I can't wait until it reads 10,998.70 LOL

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
OOH..Now I am very happy..this is all going into my fun money..which right now I am saving up for my spending money on my cruise in 11 weeks..and my check was bigger than I was expecting..I never took my over rides into account..Now I am SUPER HAPPY!!

Mar 2, 2010
Can someone tell me what the insurance deduction is for?

beckyjsmith

Jul 20, 2008
Can someone tell me what the insurance deduction is for?
If you are in a host's house, and say, while you are using her microwave, it breaks. She blames you and BAM! You're stuck with the bill. Or you drop her cell phone into the dishwater. OR you knock her crystal punchbowl onto the tile and it breaks.. and it is worth a substantial amount of money.
That's what the insurance is for. It covers any mishaps or damage caused to the host's home or property that you could be responsible for.
I know one lady who wore some super snazzy new tall heeled boots to a show. Her host had just had new hardwood floors put down. My friend's boots ruined those floors... and her host had just paid $10,000.00 for her floors.
Thank goodness for that $2.00 per month deduction. The insurance covered the replacement costs.

beckyjsmith

Jul 20, 2008
Oh wow... thanks for the explanation! :)

No problem! I always wondered the same thing until my friend told me what happened to her. ( the one with the boots.) I was all ooooohhh... whew!!

Mar 2, 2010
I never even noticed until today, shows ya how much I pay attention! LOL I've been in since the end of Jan. So still a "newbie" ;)

That would be horrible... the whole boot thing...

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
If you are in a host's house, and say, while you are using her microwave, it breaks. She blames you and BAM! You're stuck with the bill. Or you drop her cell phone into the dishwater. OR you knock her crystal punchbowl onto the tile and it breaks.. and it is worth a substantial amount of money.
That's what the insurance is for. It covers any mishaps or damage caused to the host's home or property that you could be responsible for.
I know one lady who wore some super snazzy new tall heeled boots to a show. Her host had just had new hardwood floors put down. My friend's boots ruined those floors... and her host had just paid $10,000.00 for her floors.
Thank goodness for that $2.00 per month deduction. The insurance covered the replacement costs.

Or like the time I spilled cranberry juice concentrate all over my host's oriental rug..ouch:eek:

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views