• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Come Out, Come Out Where Ever You Are!

In summary, the author suggests that people come out of the closet and start posting on this site because it's a great way to "talk" to complete strangers and learn new information. There are a few people who have posted recently, but it seems that there are not as many people as there were before. The author encourages others to join the site and post.
I am also guilty of being a lurker. I am on here every morning at about 4 to see all the wonderful things that are posted on here. Everyone is so great on here and ya'll don't know how much it has helped me. Thanks so much and I will try to post more.

First year to conference so excited!!:)
WAVE 1

rebjean said:
I am also guilty of being a lurker. I am on here every morning at about 4 to see all the wonderful things that are posted on here. Everyone is so great on here and ya'll don't know how much it has helped me. Thanks so much and I will try to post more.

First year to conference so excited!!:)
WAVE 1

Hi Rebecca!

What are you doing up at 4 in the morning?! :D

This year will be my first to conference too! Can't wait! I'm in wave 3....

I'm still around, haven't been to the site much in the past month or two, hoping to get back into the swing of things here soon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
ChefEileen