• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coldwater Creek Online Sale!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
For those who like Coldwater Creek clothing....

They are having an Online Only Sale - 60% off EVERYTHING site wide...including stuff already marked down in the Outlet!

I just got pants, 2 tops, a belt, and a coat for less than $50!

Women's Apparel & Fashion Accessories | Coldwater Creek

baychef

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2005
Ok...leave something for the rest of us, will you?!?!?! Thanks for the great tip!

jbondr

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2008
Thanks for the info. I just ordered 3 tops. Can't wait to get them.

Kathy's_Kitchen

Advanced Member
Gold Member
May 12, 2008
Oh, ....thanks, Becky.... Now I'm going to be in trouble! ;)

Becca_in_MD

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2009
Ooh, gotta go check it out. I had my mom get me some things from there for Xmas, but 60% off is worth another look. There was a wrap that I looked at in the store and regretted not getting. It was on the outlet for Xmas.

JAE

Legacy Member
Jun 3, 2007
Great deals for you!

I went to Coldwater Creek the day after Christmas. Everything in the store was 50% off. I didn't get anything that day, but my mom bought my sisters and me all sweaters and scarves from there for Christmas. We went so one of my sisters could return her sweater.

JAE

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
Thanks Becky!! Went to the site yesterday & was there for a long time...:grumpy: Then realized the sale is in stores also, so I'm going today to see about something for the PC movie night Monday in Bellmore.....:D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
Director Items for Sale
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
Replies