• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cold Drinks Rule: Replace What You Take Out!

In summary, our rule is that when you remove a cold bottle of water (or soda, or juice...), you need to put one back in to get cold, so we're never out of cold drinks.
soccermama
OK... so My John has asked me to make a sign for the front of our mini fridge. A reminder to replace drinks as they are taken out. I want it to be catchy and fun..... any ideas? Basically, our rule is that when you remove a cold bottle of water (or soda, or juice...), you need to put one back in to get cold, so we're never out of cold drinks....

Any creative-types wanna help me with this? :angel:

"Refilling the fridge will not cause brain damage."

Only because I have a sign behind my bathroom door (that you can only see when the door is closed and you are sitting on the toilet) that says, "changing the toilet paper roll will not cause brain damage. I had a 17 year old lifeguard over this summer (with a group) who actually pulled me in the other room because she used up the last of the toilet paper and was scared of the sign but didn't know where we kept the toilet paper! LOL! I told her to go sit down and enjoy and I'll take care of it...but funny, it worked!

When you want a drink you want it cold,
so when you take a drink, replace the old!

Another variation:

When you want a drink you want it cold
so when you take a drink consider it sold
Fill the fridge back up and you will see
It makes life more pleasant for you and me!

How about....
THIS AIN"T A SELF REFILLING FRIDGE,
YOU GOT IT, REPLACE IT

janetupnorth said:
When you want a drink you want it cold,
so when you take a drink, replace the old!

THANKS! This is the one I used.... and for today, it worked..... we'll see how long it lasts on helping the kids remember this rule (we're all guilty of forgetting now and then..... but they almost always forget... lol they're kids... lol)

Thought of another one....
you have 2 options:
1. Please remit a $2.00 restocking fee or
2. Replace the one in your hand.

Cute!

Too Cute!

Those are great I think I may have to put one on my fridge.... I have a hubby that likes the take things outta the fridge but doesn't put things back in it:)

With all of these sayings...you can change the sign from time to time...catches the attention!

Nagging at you really gets old
so replace a warm bottle for this one that is cold!

Related to Cold Drinks Rule: Replace What You Take Out!

1. How does the "Cold Drinks Rule" work?

The "Cold Drinks Rule" is a simple concept of replacing what you take out. This means that whenever you take a cold drink from the fridge or cooler, you should replace it with a new one to ensure that there is always a cold drink available for the next person.

2. Why is the "Cold Drinks Rule" important?

The "Cold Drinks Rule" is important because it ensures that everyone has access to a cold drink whenever they want one. This is especially important in hot weather or during outdoor events, where staying hydrated is crucial.

3. Do I have to replace the exact same drink that I took out?

No, you do not have to replace the exact same drink. The "Cold Drinks Rule" just means that you should replace the drink with another cold one, whether it's the same brand or a different type of beverage.

4. What if there are no more cold drinks left?

If there are no more cold drinks left, you can either put new drinks in the fridge or cooler to chill, or you can offer to get a cold drink for someone else when you take one for yourself later on.

5. Can the "Cold Drinks Rule" apply to other types of drinks?

Yes, the "Cold Drinks Rule" can apply to any type of drink, not just cold ones. It's a good practice to replace what you take out, whether it's a hot or cold beverage, to ensure that there is always a drink available for the next person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • yummy4tummy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies