• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What do I do with my overflowing collection of Consultant News?

In summary, other than the covers, you might want to keep any Consultant News that have a mention of you or one of your friends.
micocina
Gold Member
I have over 2 yrs worth of Consultant News :eek: and I'm running out of space to keep them. What do you all do with them? :rolleyes: They're so pretty that I hesitate to throw them away.:cool:

Definitely keep any that have a mention of you or one of your good friends. :) I've also kept the first one I received for sentimental reasons.Other than that, you might want to keep the covers. You could do that in a binder with sheet protectors.

The covers? I never thought of that. That sounds like a cool idea!

Thanks!

I download them from CC and save them - they're there to reference if I need them (can even search them!) but they don't take up physical space. :)

I throw mine out after a while. I jus tmake sure I keep the one that had my name in it.

At the end of the year, I go through them & tear out any pages that have info I'd like to keep. Then I put those pages in a binder & throw the rest out. Of course, the one when I hit $15000 with my name in it I kept intact!

Did you frame that one, pamperdgirl3?

micocina said:
Did you frame that one, pamperdgirl3?

No, it's sitting in a file cabinet!

I have every one since I started 5 1/2 years ago. I just know there will be something I will want to look up in them but never do. I also have them downloaded onto my computer.

...hmmmm I wonder why I am so overloaded with paper. I know... let it go! I'm so glad I didn't just toss them though! I forgot about my name/pic being in some of them!

I've kept all mine too!! Same reasons~I'm sure I'll go through them all....*someday*!!!

I have every single one since I signed 4 years ago (well, actually, 4 years and one day ago). I have them all in binders grouped 2 years at a time.

dannyzmom said:
I have every single one since I signed 4 years ago (well, actually, 4 years and one day ago). I have them all in binders grouped 2 years at a time.
Happy anniversary!!!:balloon:

I guess I'll keep them in the binders for now. I'm thinking that they could be a good recruiting instrument too. Potentials can get a glimpse of PC's generosity.

I keep for like 3 months and then toss; we can view on line if needed for something we remember later (within a year I think).

I do keep ones with my name/photo, team members names, etc. and I also like the idea of keeping the covers. But, I'm trying to be better at throwing stuff away so still not sure I'll do that.

1. What is "Cn - to Keep or Not to Keep"?

"Cn - to Keep or Not to Keep" is a system used by Pampered Chef consultants to help organize their inventory and determine which products to keep in stock.

2. How does "Cn - to Keep or Not to Keep" work?

The "Cn - to Keep or Not to Keep" system involves evaluating each product based on its popularity and profitability. Products that are frequently purchased and have a high profit margin are recommended to be kept in stock, while products that are not as popular or have a lower profit margin may be suggested to be discontinued.

3. Why is "Cn - to Keep or Not to Keep" important for consultants?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, your inventory is an important aspect of your business. "Cn - to Keep or Not to Keep" helps you make informed decisions about which products to keep in stock and which ones to focus on promoting, ultimately increasing your profitability.

4. How often should I use "Cn - to Keep or Not to Keep"?

It is recommended to use "Cn - to Keep or Not to Keep" at least once a year, preferably at the end of each fiscal year. This allows you to evaluate your inventory and make necessary adjustments for the upcoming year.

5. Can I use "Cn - to Keep or Not to Keep" for my personal inventory as well?

While "Cn - to Keep or Not to Keep" is primarily designed for Pampered Chef consultants, it can also be helpful for individuals who want to declutter and organize their kitchen tools and appliances. The system can be adapted to fit personal needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • cheflorraine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • RaggedyAunt