• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introducing Our New Recruiting Incentive & Tote - Check It Out!

In summary, Pampered Chef is offering a new recruiting incentive and tote for new consultants who join their team. The incentive includes a free tote bag filled with top-selling products and a discount on their starter kit. To qualify, new consultants must join between specified dates and meet a minimum sales requirement in their first 30 days. The products included in the tote bag may vary but are chosen to help consultants get started with their business. This offer is only valid for a limited number of consultants and is not available for those who join after the specified dates.
Flamingo
Gold Member
It's up and it's great... Recruiting incentive is good and new tote is soooooo cute... Check it out!!!:p

The CDN one isn't up yet! Can you post pictures?? or a link? :D

Can someone post the link here?

I want that tote!!!! I do not have any shows booked yet in May though... :-( I will have to get moving because that tote is so cute!

Love the tote! Love the incentives! The Director on the back, Melody Govig, is in my Hospitality Upline! She is so sweet! I have seen her demo a couple of times in training and it's really fun! I'm so excited to see her featured!

Oh my goodness, I love the tote! I've got to get going on May. I'd love to get a catty show in for the 1st 1/2 of the month.

I too love the tote and am going to work on earning it! I even went on CC and printed the flyer for it to make a reminder for myself to book shows in that time frame!

I'm lovin' the tote/purse. It looks stinkin' cute!!!

Gotta have that HWC bag!

i already have 3 shows booked for may, 2 in that time frame! I WANT THAT TOTE!!

1. What is the new recruiting incentive and tote from Pampered Chef?

The new recruiting incentive and tote from Pampered Chef is a special offer for new consultants who join our team. It includes a free tote bag filled with some of our top-selling products, as well as a discount on their starter kit.

2. How can I qualify for the recruiting incentive and tote?

To qualify for the recruiting incentive and tote, you must be a new consultant who joins Pampered Chef between the specified dates and meets the minimum sales requirement during your first 30 days as a consultant.

3. What products are included in the tote bag?

The products included in the tote bag may vary, but it will typically include some of our top-selling kitchen tools and cookware. These products are chosen to help you get started with your business and showcase the quality of our products to potential customers.

4. Can I still receive the recruiting incentive and tote if I join as a consultant after the specified dates?

No, this offer is only valid for new consultants who join between the specified dates. However, we frequently offer other incentives and promotions for our consultants, so be sure to stay updated on our latest offers.

5. Is there a limit to how many new consultants can receive this incentive?

Yes, this offer is only available to a limited number of new consultants. Once the limit has been reached, the incentive will no longer be available. We recommend joining as soon as possible to ensure you can take advantage of this offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • Chef Mary Rose