• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cluster Newsletters: Short and Sweet, But Effective?

In summary, Jenny loves traveling to different places, but her favorite place is her home in Pittsburgh. She also likes going to Disneyworld and Disneyland. Her favorite memory as a child is going to Disneyworld and staying on site for about 5 nights. She has also been to Canada, Mexico, and numerous states in the US. She doesn't have a favorite place, but she loves San Antonio, Texas and Kauai. Her favorite place so far is Hawaii.
Haven't been a lot of places either, but LOVED Oahu, Hawaii.

Canada was beautiful too.

My heart belongs in Wells, Maine.

However, as far as tropical Aruba wins hands down. I am in love with that place and will get back there someday!!

chefheidi2003 said:
Not to hijack but who wouldn't want to live in Pittsburgh...and be close to the best FOOTBALL TEAM!!! GO STEELERS!!

I really like this Heidi Chick!! :)

Heidi -- if you ever make it to the Burgh during football season, you let me know. We'll have some awesome burgh food and beer as we root the Steelers on! :) :)

Hawaii anyday!! Ü Also LOVE Bali!

<h2>1. What is the purpose of a cluster newsletter?</h2><p>The purpose of a cluster newsletter is to provide updates, recognition, and important information to your team members in a concise and efficient manner. It is a way to keep everyone in your downline informed and motivated.</p><h2>2. How often should I send out a cluster newsletter?</h2><p>It is recommended to send out a cluster newsletter at least once a month. However, if there are important updates or promotions, it is appropriate to send out more frequently.</p><h2>3. What should I include in a cluster newsletter?</h2><p>A cluster newsletter should include updates on company news, recognition for team members, any upcoming events or promotions, helpful tips and ideas, and any important reminders or deadlines. It is important to keep the newsletter short and to the point.</p><h2>4. Can I include information that is already in the KCN or Weekly Bites?</h2><p>It is not necessary to repeat information that is already included in company newsletters such as the Kitchen Consultant News (KCN) or Weekly Bites. Instead, focus on providing personalized updates and information that is relevant to your team members.</p><h2>5. Is it necessary for everyone in my downline to have email for me to send cluster newsletters?</h2><p>Yes, it is necessary for everyone in your downline to have email in order to receive cluster newsletters. If someone does not have email, consider finding an alternative way to communicate with them or providing them with print copies of the newsletter.</p>

Related to Cluster Newsletters: Short and Sweet, But Effective?

1. What is the purpose of a cluster newsletter?

The purpose of a cluster newsletter is to provide updates, recognition, and important information to your team members in a concise and efficient manner. It is a way to keep everyone in your downline informed and motivated.

2. How often should I send out a cluster newsletter?

It is recommended to send out a cluster newsletter at least once a month. However, if there are important updates or promotions, it is appropriate to send out more frequently.

3. What should I include in a cluster newsletter?

A cluster newsletter should include updates on company news, recognition for team members, any upcoming events or promotions, helpful tips and ideas, and any important reminders or deadlines. It is important to keep the newsletter short and to the point.

4. Can I include information that is already in the KCN or Weekly Bites?

It is not necessary to repeat information that is already included in company newsletters such as the Kitchen Consultant News (KCN) or Weekly Bites. Instead, focus on providing personalized updates and information that is relevant to your team members.

5. Is it necessary for everyone in my downline to have email for me to send cluster newsletters?

Yes, it is necessary for everyone in your downline to have email in order to receive cluster newsletters. If someone does not have email, consider finding an alternative way to communicate with them or providing them with print copies of the newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bren706
  • fruit76loop
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies