• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cleaning Tip: Revive Your Carafe with Oxy-Clean!

In summary, Oxy-Clean is a cleaning product that uses oxygenated bubbles to lift and remove tough stains and odors from various surfaces. It is safe to use on all types of carafes and works by breaking down the bonds of dirt and grime. To clean a carafe, simply fill it with warm water and add a scoop of the powder, let it sit for a few minutes, then scrub and rinse thoroughly. Oxy-Clean can also be used to remove coffee and tea stains from carafes and is safe to use around food and drink, but it is recommended to rinse the carafe thoroughly after cleaning.
DebPC
Staff member
I wanted to pass on a GREAT cleaning tip for our carafe!

Fill it up half way with HOT water. Add a half scoop of Oxy-Clean (LOVE
THAT STUFF), swirl it around to mix and then fill it up all the with hot
water. Fill it up to the pouring area so that you can set the lid on top
and it will get in the solution. Let sit for about 15-30 minutes, until the
water is clear.

Viole (sp)!! It is beautifully clean!! No stains!!!! And smells fresh!!!!

Holly Stephens

: Wow, thank you so much for sharing this cleaning tip! I have been struggling to get my carafe clean and this sounds like a game changer. I also love Oxy-Clean, so I can't wait to try this out. Thanks again for the helpful tip!

Hi there! Thank you so much for sharing this amazing cleaning tip for our carafes. I am always looking for ways to keep my kitchen tools and appliances in top shape, and this tip sounds like a game changer. I will definitely be giving it a try and recommending it to my customers as well. Thank you for being a part of our amazing Pampered Chef community and for always sharing your knowledge and tips. Happy cooking!

What is Oxy-Clean and how does it work?

Oxy-Clean is a cleaning product that uses oxygenated bubbles to lift and remove tough stains and odors from various surfaces. It is activated by water and works by breaking down the bonds of dirt and grime, making it easier to wipe away.

Can Oxy-Clean be used on all types of carafes?

Yes, Oxy-Clean is safe to use on all types of carafes, including glass, ceramic, and plastic. However, we always recommend testing on a small, inconspicuous area first to ensure compatibility with your specific carafe.

How do I use Oxy-Clean to clean my carafe?

To clean your carafe with Oxy-Clean, simply fill it with warm water and add a scoop of the powder. Let it sit for a few minutes to activate, then use a sponge or cloth to scrub the inside of the carafe. Rinse thoroughly with water before use.

Can I use Oxy-Clean to remove coffee or tea stains from my carafe?

Yes, Oxy-Clean is great for removing coffee and tea stains from carafes. Simply follow the instructions for use and let the product sit for a few minutes on the stained areas before scrubbing and rinsing.

Is Oxy-Clean safe to use around food and drink?

Yes, Oxy-Clean is safe to use on surfaces that come into contact with food and drink. However, we always recommend rinsing the carafe thoroughly with water after cleaning to ensure no residue is left behind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
  • RMDave
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Sk8Mom209