• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What items are for sale and what are the prices and payment options?

In summary, Christina is trying to sell some shirts that she hasn't worn or are too big for her. She is asking for $10 each plus shipping and is accepting PayPal payments. She has provided pictures of the shirts and has already sold some items. One interested buyer, Annie, asks about the sizing of the shirts and another, Betsy, asks if there are any items left. Christina responds that all she has left is a teal sweatshirt with a tan logo and that all sold items have been shipped out. She confirms that the remaining shirt is $10 plus shipping.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I am trying to get rid of some shirts I haven't ever worn or just too big for me. I am asking 10.00 each and then shipping you can use paypal at [email protected]. I have included a doc file with the current pics from merrill.

I have the following:

Teal Sweatshirt with tan logo size 2xl
Pink & While Striped shirt size 2xl SOLD
Mircosuede Jacket Chocolate size 3xl SOLD
Black Tshirt with white logo size 3xl SOLD
1/4 zip Black Pullover size 2xl SOLD

Last edited:
Christina, do they run small or large? If they run small, I would take the pink and white striped shirt and the t-shirt. Can you let me know how they run. Thanks.

Do these run small or true to size?

Christina,
I am interested in the two items that are 3xl the microsuede jack in chocolate and the black shirt in 3xl. My address is the following:

Anna Sacchetti

Can you let me know how much shipping will be? Thanks.

Annie, this is a PUBLIC message board. You probably want to remove your address from your post.

Deb, thanks so much. My brain is fried. I just spent the last three hours at a friends party (I love this friend dearly she is great she always does parties for me) but I did such a great demo of the Mexican Chicken lasagna and I didn't sell not one! I give up!

Don't give up Annie, I did a demo this week and did the beste presentation of my life with the 12" executive Skillet and only one person bought the Try me version. :(

Sent u a PM.

Has everything been taken? I'm interested in the bottom shirt and the jacket. Please let me know thanks.

Just wanted to let you know all I have left is the teal sweatshirt with tan logo.

Christina,
Can you let me know if I am the purchaser of the two 3xl items and how much I should send via paypal? Thanks, Annie

Christina
Just wondering if you have anything left. I am very interested.
Thanks
Betsy

All I have left is the Teal sweatshirt with Tan logo on it. I have gotten payment for all the items sold and got them shipped out thanks everyone who IMed me and purchased them.

christinaspc said:
All I have left is the Teal sweatshirt with Tan logo on it. I have gotten payment for all the items sold and got them shipped out thanks everyone who IMed me and purchased them.

You want 10.00 plus shipping?

What is the best way to organize my closet?

The best way to organize your closet is to start by taking everything out and sorting it into categories such as tops, bottoms, dresses, etc. Then, go through each category and decide what to keep, donate, or throw away. Once you have your keep pile, group similar items together and use storage solutions such as hangers, shelves, and bins to keep everything in its place.

How often should I clean out my closet?

It is recommended to clean out your closet at least twice a year, ideally at the start of each new season. This allows you to assess your wardrobe and get rid of items that you no longer wear or need, making room for new items that are suitable for the current season.

What should I do with clothes that I no longer want?

There are a few options for clothes that you no longer want. You can donate them to a local charity or thrift store, sell them online or at a consignment shop, or give them to a friend or family member. It's important to consider the condition of the clothes and whether they can be reused or repurposed before deciding on the best option.

How can I maintain an organized closet?

Maintaining an organized closet is all about regularly decluttering and staying on top of your storage system. Make it a habit to regularly go through your clothes and get rid of items that you no longer need. Also, try to put things back in their designated place after each use to avoid clutter building up again.

What are some essential products for organizing a closet?

Some essential products for organizing a closet include hangers, hanging shelves, storage bins, and dividers. These can help maximize space and keep items neatly arranged. Consider using clear bins or labels to easily identify and access items. Additionally, a closet organizer or storage system can also be helpful for keeping everything in its place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcladyofms
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
rompydompy
  • christinaspc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • smilesarepriceless